Hondo's Bar

Movie Trivia

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, but I didnt know if that was considered an actual performance if he died during it...as in not complete. But I guess if the film was released then it would be, just didnt look at it right.

ok question

In the flicker A Few Good Men, Lt. Caffey (Tom Cruise) was working a plea bargain with Lt. Dave Spradling (Matt Craven) over a case. What was his client accused of?

2 hints:

This is a case before the Louden and Downey murder trial.

This plea bargain was discussed during softball practice.

and on a side discussion... does anyone else besides me think Craven is a pretty good actor? I'd like to see him in something big as a leading role.

ok, but I didnt know if that was considered an actual performance if he died during it...as in not complete. But I guess if the film was released then it would be, just didnt look at it right. 

ok question

In the flicker A Few Good Men, Lt. Caffey (Tom Cruise) was working a plea bargain with Lt. Dave Spradling (Matt Craven) over a case. What was his client accused of?

2 hints:

This is a case before the Louden and Downey murder trial.

This plea bargain was discussed during softball practice.

and on a side discussion... does anyone else besides me think Craven is a pretty good actor? I'd like to see him in something big as a leading role.

"What are you gonna charge him with, posession of an illegal condiment?" He was being accused of smoking oregano.

What actor was originally signed on to play the role of Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings trilogy?

Jason Lee's wife, wasn't it? Ex-wife, now. I think her name was...Carmen? Also the hot girl that Joey Lauren Adams made out with in Chasing Amy. Mmm. That was a shared moment.

What tough-guy actor's birthname is Mark Vincent?

What 1939 films was banned in facist European nations because they believe it showed democracy in a positive light, yet at the same time brutally attacked my Washington politicans and the Washington press because they believed it showed Washington as corrupt?

Damn, Jax, wait your turn. :D

2T, that would be Raimi's trademark car "The Classic", a 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88. I swear, he could found some way to sneak it into The Quick and the Dead. No one would have cared.

And Jax, yours is Mr Smith Goes to Washington.

What line of dialogue is spoken in all six (I'm assuming) Star Wars films?

May the Force be with you. And probably "Noooooooo!", but that's just a guess.

Before Star Wars became the highest grossing film of all time in 1977, what was the highest grossing film of all time, and for how long did it hold the title before Star Wars dethroned it. (We're talking straight up dollars, not dollars adjusted for inflation).

Nope, I don't recall a "May the Force be with you" in Empire, or a "Noooo" in Jedi.

My guess on yours is Jaws, and it would've held the top spot for 2 years before Star Wars.

Either way, mine's still up:

Only line of dialogue to be spoken in all six Star Wars films.

Has seven words in it. :D

Archived