Hondo's Bar

How will you die?

The NZA

An improperly hung ceiling fan falls from above you while it's running. The fast-moving blades slice through your neck with ease, launching your head across the room.

That came real close to happening to me. I was sitting in my bed with the fan on high and I started getting this real nasty feeling. For whatever reason I knew I had to turn off the fan and when I did the feeling went away. So I sat back down on my bed and a few minutes later the fan fell. I was right between the blades when it fell.

That came real close to happening to me. I was sitting in my bed with the fan on high and I started getting this real nasty feeling. For whatever reason I knew I had to turn off the fan and when I did the feeling went away. So I sat back down on my bed and a few minutes later the fan fell. I was right between the blades when it fell.

you sir shall live until a ripe ol' age when you die of an ill-timed ANGRBONRZZ @ Tootsies. Trufax. I saw it in the gallon jug crystal ball of Loki.

While driving, you give the wrong guy the finger for cutting you off, and he follows you home. As you step out of your car, he leans out his window and fires several shots into the back of your head. Your lifeless body hits the cement, and the gunman drives away.

Heheh. If you put in Jesus:

You were nailed to a cross. It looked painful!

Elvis:

You're already dead, but you'll continue to be seen at gas stations throughout the country forever.

Michael Jackson:

While walking, you drop your nose and trip on it. Your mostly-plastic body shatters into pieces.

TOO SOON!

Archived