Hondo's Bar

MAN DATES GAL ON INTERNET FOR SIX MONTHS

Newtype

I reckoned you'd be happy with what you could get, to be honest.

LOL

I read that and all I could think of was about a year ago a case came out in Australia about a daughter and a father falling in love and having a child... except they knew each other. So the daughter fully understood that she was sleeping with her own father. Some people are just fucked up.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

I read that and all I could think of was about a year ago a case came out in Australia about a daughter and a father falling in love and having a child... except they knew each other. So the daughter fully understood that she was sleeping with her own father. Some people are just fucked up.

Overall though - that is freakin hilarious. Serves them both right. The guy must be an idiot.. the mother would have sent a picture of this model most likely in a bathing suit... with the whole picture airbrushed... and the son believed it. Thats the oldest trick ever. It's like people putting high school photos of themselves on dating websites but they're now in their 60's.

Oh and as well - you know how when you go on a date and you get a friend to ring you part way through the night, just incase if the person is kinda crazy or has body odor and you do the whole 'What! What! she fell down the stairs, she's in the hospital and only asking for me... Well I guess i have to go then' then you appologise and leave. Imagine if they both had someone that was going to call them in the middle of the night - that would be funny.

Been there, done that... :birf2:

Least I'm getting something, more than I can say about you :)

You and your assumptions, they make the heart warm... But the fact you're making it out that you are actually diddling your mother here is more of an insult to yourself than anything you can level at me.

BTW, when you do manage to track down a womanvictim, does it go on record as inter-species erotica?

You and your assumptions, they make the heart warm... But the fact you're making it out that you are actually diddling your mother here is more of an insult to yourself than anything you can level at me.

BTW, when you do manage to track down a womanvictim, does it go on record as inter-species erotica?

Nice one Ross the Intern

LOLPics, or it didn't happen.
Hey man, it's your family album. Get a scanner. :P
Here's one of the many news stories. From memory, part of the reason they caught so much attention was they were trying to get Medicare coverage for IVF because somehow their incestual union produces only seriously deformed children. *shave and a haircut, two bits...* PS-I'm shitting so hard and hot right now it's making my nose run. That's a new one by me.

I've seen many times on talk shows like Maury Povich, Jenny Jones, and similar shows of husbands and wives who later find out that they were really brother and sister, and despite knowing the truth, decide to remain together regardless.

Somehow not knowing and then finding out that you were related to the person and deciding to stay with the person - it's sad... and wrong but no where near as wrong as fucking someone, then getting married and having kids (even though you know that they're going to have deformities) to someone who is related to you and you've known the whole time.

Archived