Hondo's Bar

Josh Middleton sucks cock!

APANCHALYPSE NOW

That cock smokin' son-of-a-bitch, Middleton can kiss my hairy ball sack! And lick the sweat off my taint! There can also be some salid tossin' if he likes... and you know he does, cause he's a ass eatin', shit eater! That fuckin' cock fag probably takes it in the ass! Fuckin' ass pirate! I hate him and I'll tell you why... cause he's a cock loving queer boy! Ooo, so you drew X-23's first apperance, so the fuck what! I'm too cool to take a picture with the fans that made me who I am! Fuck you you piece of unholy dog shit fag with a small cock and loves to take big black Mandingo cocks in the ass and mouth!

was waitin on this...

so yeah, Josh wasnt as cool as others (George Perez, Skottie Young, Coward Fakin etc) to a drunken Cap'n, 2T & myself; no pics, just acted annoyed, no commissions, etc. Mayve had a bad day at the con (happens to everyone) but Ruby said he was a dick to her, too...i mean, i like his art, but what's he done beyond NYX?

I mean, fuck, Romita Sr was there a few years ago, briefly met him. Guy like that can kick puppies around, he's paid his dues, but Josh? that was garbage.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived