Hondo's Bar

BATTLERAPS THREAD 3!

To the beat of "Touch it" by Busta Rhymes!

"Touch it- bring it - babe - watch it -

turn it - leave it - stop - format it"

(Get low Cap!)

Who be the King of Hondos?

Da Cap’n’s back and you know he be claimin’ the throne!

The kid’s on top and you know he’s alone,

Cuz bitches on the board straight be acttin’ like hoes!

(TURN IT UP!!)

MUSICMANIAC’S A BITCH, JUST A SENSITIVE PRICK!

HOPIN’ TA GET SOME PUSSY, CUZ HE SAYIN’ HE’S SICK!

AIN’T FOOLIN’ ME WIT IT! CALLED HIM OUT ON THE SHIT!

LOVIN’ IT THOUGH, WITH THE VAGRANT SUCKIN’ HIS DICK!

(Get low Cap!)

Now that's the way that it is,

Da Cap’n lettin’ everybody in on ya bizz!

Sayin’ I’m immature, the hypocritical kids,

MM Bitin’ ideas and be claimin’ they his!

(TURN IT UP!!)

VAGRANT IN DA CLOSET, NOW HE STEPIN’ IT OUT!

HE ACTTIN’ LIKE HE’S TOUGH AND CLAIMIN’ GOT CLOUT!

BUT EVERYONE ON THE BOARD KNOWS THE WAY OF HIS ROUTE!

HE TURNED AROUND AND TRYED TO PUT MY DICK IN HIS MOUTH! I LET HIM!

haha....ok, those who know the track (its on raidos these days) and the rhythm should enjoy that one, props to panch for reviving this place with a strong effort, i liked it.

Without imaging skills, this was the natural place for panch to reply to MM & Vagrant - Music, you down for a reply? all in good fun, m'man, let's keep it lyrical.

Okay, and again, I am above this totally in this retarded effort to once again get a rise out of certain people on here...

First off, like the vagrant said don't quit ya job, oh that's right and according to alot of Hondo's people that I actually talk to offline away from here we are pretty much all in agreement that

Pancho Rio, is just some fuckin played out, dime store hood who is pissed at the world cause all the chicks know he's an asshole, and a player trying to get in their pants on the side.

Hey Brad Pitt said it best in Se7en, Panch your a fucking Movie of the Week, a T Shirt...

No one here really cares about your childish games. As far as being original, I am.

Youre just pissed off cause ya old lady kicked your fucking latino ass to the curb back in Jersey and your life sucks.

How's ya daughter, even know her?

I doubt it, thats ok though, Karma man Karma, "playing the sick Card". You souless prick.

Youre pathetic and dispicable.

You have no real job, no education (cause from what I heard you are flunking out of FIU), no family, no firends and no life.

I laugh at you solidly in the fact that you are a pathetic person all around.

And I dont care if this gets me banned.

Fuck you Nick for saying props, Fuck you man.

uh...not i envisioned that, it didnt quite rhyme... :muggin:

again, this forum was for freestlyes, but if you go back & see the original ones, chief calls my mom a slut no less than 3 times, and im pretty sure it got more graphic than that, but its all lyrical, seriously, he's talking shit flowing to a recent busta rhymes song....i think i suggested he try here at one point since he cant hang with your imagaing skills, and aside from the shots back & forth with vagrant, i really thought this was all in fun.

so i stand by my props, here.

i stand by the props i gave him. there's prolly at least one rap where chief mocks my blinding eye condition, my mom, and more than a few things i believe in, but he did it to the tune of something like "nas - ether" and it was all in good fun, so since he did it well, i gave him props. Same as here.

i didnt really pick up on those bars the same way, but its your right to be upset about it if you take it as a shot. Ive made no attempts to hide that he's my boy from back in the day, nor that i try to be a fair admin, but if i come into a forum like this, that was mine and chief's pet from years ago & hasnt seen action in a while, to what i thought was a solid effort, im gonna give props. I was hopin one of you two'd give a reply, and id back you too if it was a solid one.

The blood cancer isn't a playing card to be used. Not that, You of all people can appreciate that.

So stand by your pathetic little friend. Fucking Donkey and Cart.

I want to stay neutral on this one, it's not worth getting embroiled in but...

Yeah I thought that part crossed the line but the rest of the rap is tight, seriously, you need to hear the track it's to otherwise it just looks like bad poetry. I think that the mention of your illness aside that this was roughly equal to the Blew on Blue pic, just verbal. So don't hate on Nick man, you know he's one of the fairest people you'll ever find.

Oooohhh. This is the place to be!!! Explain's the lack of bullshit in the air to be sure. I was wondering why there was no MM all day... For the record MM, you should feel vindicated. You crossed more fucking lines than I dunno... Forrest Gump? Fuck! Anyways, I was cringing for Panch @ what you posted & it wasn't even presented in any kind of context. Just you finding the darkest possible corner to take the cheapest fucking cuntrag shot you coud take at Panch. I dunno if there's anyone else who's not as off-Hondos networked like me(where gossip travels faster than broadband), but if I hadn't come here looking to relive my heady days as a gangsta(word to ya mums), I wouldn't have known what the fuck until someone saw fit to tell me. And unlike your crying fucking self-martyring twat-smelling dirty-laundry-airing arse Panch nor anyone has drawn attention to here. You turned Panch's attack on you into a 3-ring fucking circus all the while throwing your hands in the air & relying on your entourage to reflate your fucking ego. A few photoshop funnies sure, but nothing harsh. 'Panch is a prick' is the moral of the story. Here, Panch just churns out the same sledging as before, albeit context-relevant, and you fire a 21-gun salute up his arsehole. Everything Panch said is what I & prolly a few others think, but couldn't be arsed airing. You're too good to be true, & frankly I'm tired of the bullshit. More power to your cause if you are dying of blood cancer, and if Karma's gonna weigh against me for speaking my mind, I guess I'll owe you a Coke in hell. Yeh'd best be sure I'ma piss in it though.

So been sittin back on all this Hondonian drama....must say, I do check the board more often although I don't think anyone should be sacraficed just for more posts-ideally, we should all throw in on that. Anyways-Panch's rap was what it was supposed to be-lyrical, fitting to this thread, funny, and rymey--for lack of a better word! If I took every rap song literally, I'd probably convert to classical with my radical feminist/wheeler views.....(yeah-they say the M-word in more songs than you might think!)....So anyways-besides that...I wanted to say that one thing that has really stood out among alllll this crankiness that has irritated me is the sense of pity....I didn't feel the need to post on it because I felt like Picture of Dorian actually summed it up way better than I could have (not in this thread) and she had the perspective of a brother with cancer. BUT...unfortunately-she took some major wrath for her honest words....While I have empathy for you MM and other people with cancer...all of the people that I've ever ever known with cancer and many many many other life-threatening conditions/disabilities DO NOT want pity...It's YOUR decision how you feel about your diagnosis and at one point you chose to disclose your condition to the board.....One of the strengths of this board in my opinion is people's honest (usually!) and sincere take on things...sometimes it can be frustrating if they aren't dipped in political correctness or if people form an opinion before they know what they are talking about...so I feel ya on getting heated when that happens...but I don't agree that the only acceptable comment based on your condition is one of pity and sadness...It's part of YOU-right now and hopefully not forever-but still this isn't the place (thankfully) to expect overflowing sympathy, pity, "special treatment", walking on eggshells, and the kid glove effect......I'm glad i's not. I'd be disappointed if it was any other way.

:grabs the mic:

I'm the magnificent with a sensational smile and I can go on and on for-..................

:crickets:

COT-------------------DAYUM!

First post and we broke out into a gang war? That's gotta beat Tyson's record.

In all honesty... years ago we decided to move the Battle Raps thread to the Music forum b/c it wasn't a "fight" thing, it was more of a challenge and a lyrical duel. Of course, we couldn't control ourselves and it escalated (guilty), but fuck me did this train wreck start early.

I admit, I can't rap, but who cares? Eminem MM said it best,

2 trailer Hondonian Ho’s go round the outside

round the outside, round the outside …

Guess who’s back, back again?

Music’s back, tell a friend

Guess who's back? guess who's back? guess who's back? Guess who's back...

You’ve created a monster, cuz nobody wants to see MM no more they wanna fight, I'm chopped liver/ well if you want Shady, this is what I'll give ya

Fitting here at the bar, a little bit of me mixed with some hard liquor, some vodka that'll jumpstart my heart quicker /then a shock when I get shocked at the board by the Misfits. When I'm not cooperating/ when I'm rocking the table while they are operating

You waited this long now stop debating cuz I'm back, Y’all on the rag and ovulating/ I know that you got a job Ms. Skeeter but your husband’s social problem's complicating / So the IC will just let me be or let me be me so let me see/ the Misfits tried to shut me down on the boards, but it feels so empty without me/ So come on and dip, bukake on your lips fuck that, cum on your lips and some on your tits and get ready cuz this shit's about got it’s own genre/ I’m gonna settle all my problems Fuck YOU ArNaH _!

Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me/ cuz Hondo’s craves need a little controversy, and it feels so empty without me…

Little hellion kids out of reach/ embarrassed, cause they like the taste of bleach, they start feeling the prisoners helpless, 'til someone comes along on a mission and yells "bitch"/ A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution, pollutin the air waves a rebel

/ so let me just revel and bask, in the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass/ and it's a disaster such a catastrophe for you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me?/

Well I'm back (Nananananana) fix your bent antennae tune it in and then I'm gonna/ enter in and up under your skin like an unscratchable itch/ The center of attention you complaining bitch/ I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling/ Infesting in your all your minds and nesting

Testing "Attention Please" feel the tension soon as someone mentions me…

Here's my 10 cents - my 2 cents is free … A nuisance, who sent?

You sent for me?

Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me/ cuz Hondo’s craves need a little controversy, and it feels so empty without me…

This thread, that thread, I'll go tit for tat with anybody who's talking this shit that shit. Fuckin’ Jont you can get your ass kicked/ worse than them little preacher bastards, and Panch/ you can get stomped by Vagrant, you 30 year old bald headed fag blow me/You don't know me,

You think ya gotta it made, dude your drawings suck, they are like, shitty first grade.

Now lets go, give me the signal cause it’s what you all wanted/ I've been quiet, to what you all started to go ever since PoD makes you think she should be matyred

But sometimes the shit just seems, everybody only wants to discuss me/ So this must mean I'm interesting, but its just me I'm just obscene/ Though I'm not the first king of controversy, No matter how many others in the mellow Hondo sea,

it'd be so empty without me…

(Hum dei dei la la Hum dei dei la la... la la la) Kids…

P.P.S- Brubaker, loot-taker, big-faker, bootmaker, lute-breaker? Aren't they all just words for the same bad ending to Winter Soldier?

As you requested Nick. Off to FC with it.

Uhmm... Wickawicka.

Think I might just get my rhyme on tonite so y'all don't think all whiteys cover Eminem & have so internal beat.

Archived