Hondo's Bar

Music by Request

MusicManiac

rtrsc5.jpg

I know we have the jukebox thread to house the many uploads members have taken the time to share. The concept is simple in this thread, where Members can customize their music libraries here at Hondo's by sharing and requesting whatever music that they are search for. Want to request music or a band Then post a request in this thread here to submit your request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm...its not a bad concept, but we'd

a) have to have a number of people request the same song to warrant it,

b) make sure we have the webspace to host more songs for however long (unless you guys have an offsite filedump site in mind),

c) weve never really had much respect for copyright law, but since we went big (interenational, on most every search engine etc) ive kept an eye on gov't and such IPs checking our jukebox and tried to mostly post member works only there.

we can make it work, we just have to figure out how 's all.

• 1 year later...

Just found this thread, haha. Missed it the first time around.

It's a good idea, and you can use places like Megaupload that people can pull it off of.

One of these days I'll get a master list of all my music, but in the meantime people should make requests! There could be a chance that someone on here has it ;) <3

k here's a little tip:

if you don't like torrents/p2p programs you can use rapidshare/megaupload/zshare/mediafire to get music.

google.com -> type in artist - album title - rapidshare (or one of the others)... a lot of the time you'll pick up a link from a music blog

of course, those of you who have a static IP will benefit from this.. since you're limited to how much/how often you can download from rapidshare (and others, i believe).. just change your IP

Archived