Hondo's Bar

Comic strips

Newtype

Man, I just bought a volume of PA's first two years complete with commentary. Shit is fucking awesome. Newtype, props for this thread, but my PA tpb trumps anything you can show me of your collection. anything. Until of course you buy this & I'll be back to being your bitch.

20060809.jpg

Man, I just bought a volume of PA's first two years complete with commentary. Shit is fucking awesome. Newtype, props for this thread, but my PA tpb trumps anything you can show me of your collection. anything. Until of course you buy this & I'll be back to being your bitch.

20060809.jpg

20060811.jpg

20060814.jpg

20060816.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sure in Germany this is totally fine but so was that Hitler dude.

comic-entdeckung.jpg

That being said, he was great for the economy.

10 Hondy points for whoever can tell me what the fuck is going on in that comic.

Something to do with her father's apirkosen (apricot? ewwww...).

pvp20060907.gif

From left to right (I'm guessing on these identities) Jake "the Snake" Roberts, Snake Bliskin (spelling?), that Snake guy from The Simpsons. Not sure who that other guy is (video game charater, maybe?).

MY NAME IS MURRAY! I AM A POWERFUL DEMONIC FORCE! I AM THE HARBENGER OF YOUR DOOM! AND THE FORCES OF DARKNESS WILL APPLAUD ME AS I STRIDE THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL CARRYING YOUR HEAD ON A PIKE!

Stride?

All right then, ROLL! ROLL throught the gates of Hell. Must you take the fun out of everything?

060811.jpg

Archived