Hondo's Bar

Who Wants to be a Superhero?!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude...half of that cast was on one show or another...Major Victory was a drugee or convict on CSI...Feedback was a wife-beating husband on something....i mean, Ty and Momma are the some of the few with no acting experience (that i know of). But hey, its still fun to watch. :Zombie:

oh yeah..wasn't that lady convict in a Carlos Mencia skit too....the drill sargeant assistant...or something?

Okay, what the fuck?

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

All I know is that Feedback had better fucking win or SciFi will have another horrible movie to throw on top of the pile.

Also does anybody else find it funny that the king of Marvel Comics doesnt even have enough pull in the company that he started to give someone one issue of a comic book.

Also does anybody else find it funny that the king of Marvel Comics doesnt even have enough pull in the company that he started to give someone one issue of a comic book.

Yeah I wondered that myself. But Dark Horse is doing a comic for it, so maybe the show was their idea originally and they got dibs.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

• 4 months later...
get the fuck outta here! right by my house? how do i not hear about this shit?!

*sigh* The Other White Meat will have to wait for his introudction.

SCI FI Channel just released the following announcement:

Do you have a superhero persona you've been itching to try on? SCI FI Channel will hold local auditions for the second season of its breakout reality hit Who Wants To Be A Superhero? starring legendary comic book creator Stan Lee. Auditions will be held in association with WrestleMania's annual Fan Axxess Tour that kicks off Saturday, January 14 in Miami, Florida.

Potential heroes from all walks of life are encouraged to attend these local auditions in costume and tape their audition which will then be shared with producers and casting executives in Los Angeles. Log onto WhoWantstobeaSuperhero.com for entry requirements and the latest casting updates and details.

Audition and Tour Schedule

January 13

Miami, FL 1pm - 3PM Dolphin Mall

January 14

Miami, FL 12 Noon 2PM Dolphin Mall

*January 20-22 Dallas, TX

*January 26-28 San Antonio, TX

*February 3-4 Phoenix, AZ

*February 10-11 Bay Area, CA

*February 16-18 Los Angeles, CA

*February 24-25 St Louis, MO

*March 3-4 Spring Break South Padre Island, TX