Hondo's Bar

Who Wants to be a Superhero?!

Stan Lee's new reality show 'Who Wants to be a Superhero?', I thought would be dumb and I wasn't gonna watch it! Sandy TVoed 2 episodes and now I'm hooked! It's still dumb, but I like it!

Stan Lee takes 11 people that have created 'alter-egos' and puts them through challenges that test their will, heart and heroism! At the end of each show he eliminates one 'Hero' that doesn't messure up! At the end of the series, the winner gets to be in his own Dark Horse comic AND get a TV movie made based on their creation!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only watched some of the first episode. First impression: The charaters are pretty silly (as is the rest of the show. Hey, it's got Stan "melodrama" Lee). The only character that seems to fit as a(n) (anti)hero is that Iron Enforcer guy. I wouldn't really pick any of their characters as a superhero, though.

MAN! i just downloaded the first two episodes...it totally draws you in. Yeah, at first you feel like you shouldn't even look at a bunch of people in costume doing wacky shit (getting tossed around by pitbulls..or w/e they were), but now I cant help but to root for some of 'em. Now, one of them became a villain...c'mon!!! You have to watch. This ain't gonna win no Emmy, but it does not fail entertain.

superheromainshowpicxp5.jpg

I'd get on that campaign

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Archived