Hondo's Bar

Remember, Remember the 17th of November

MusicManiac

I have the Wii for sure and the PS3 Im listed at number 14.

as for titles ...

The Getaway PS3 - SCE Studios Soho

Killzone PS3 - Guerilla Games

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Kojima Productions

ShadowClan - Tiger Hill Entertainment

Warhawk PS3 - Incognito Entertainment

haha..that's the way to do it man! out with the old, in with the new, i like it. i love classic games, but theyre emulating the fuck out of em these days anyway...props on getin that much tho, there's been a few ps2 games theyve given me like a dollar for, godforbid you have somethin like madden 03 or shit like that.

anyway, as far as turnaround value (what the games are worth now) you prolly made off like a bandit, and at $106 i bet it sure feels that way. Props again.

The Getaway PS3 - SCE Studios Soho

Killzone PS3 - Guerilla Games

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Kojima Productions

ShadowClan - Tiger Hill Entertainment

Warhawk PS3 - Incognito Entertainment

You realize none of those are out for launch right?

As for the PS3 I know there was talk of a bunch of us trying to snag one by waiting out in lines all night, what's the deal ith that (Cowboy I'm looking at you)

• 2 weeks later...

it looks unbelievably fun.. but it doesn't look like the kind of console you could play a relaxing game of something on.. i mean.. golf on the pc/ps2.. its relaxing.. golf on the wii, you'd have to stand up.. and golf..

that, and i can't see that many serious titles for it being released... i however, may be wrong

Would you not clasify Zelda, Call of Duty 3 serious releases? I would.

Now i've never been a huge Zelda fan, but from the adverts it looks superb.

But it is doing one thing that Xbox 360 and PS3 aren't, its making fun the most important part of the console. The others are concentrated on High Tech, High Spec, perhaps you could call it sterile gaming...

Thats why i love retro games, cause they weren't serious, just fun! Mortal Kombat, Gradius, Duke Nukem, Doom 2, etc

it looks unbelievably fun.. but it doesn't look like the kind of console you could play a relaxing game of something on.. i mean.. golf on the pc/ps2.. its relaxing.. golf on the wii, you'd have to stand up.. and golf..

alright, that was kinda funny. but seriously, dont buy into the nintnedo kiddie image thing: even the gamecube was the ssytem of metroids, eternal darkness and resident evil 4's. just cause mario and zelda have bright colors, dont believe the hype.

MM: how much you recall gamestop giving you for your cube? ive been thinking, youre right: i intend to get a wii in the new year, its backwards compatible so i should try to make $ for a controller or zelda or something.

Archived