Hondo's Bar

Doctor Who

Lycaon

I can't believe this didn't have its own thread. There were some posts in the movie news thread, but not many. So, Who watched the newer episodes involving the 9th and 10th Doctors, and what did you think? Also, will there be more?

(Haven't finished watching the Series Two episodes with David Tennant).

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Behold, THE RESURRECTION! Seriously, what's up with your search engine? I type in "Doctor Who" and this is option sixteen, below numerous things that don't even have "Doctor" in the title. I hate making repeat topics, and if I can't trust the engine to tell me what's been told before, I have everything to fear.

New episodes of Doctor Who begin today. Which I am absolutely thrilled about. I'm giddy with torrent-lust over this one. Series Four begins today! Doctor gets to go to Pompeii in one of 'em. Hell, he'll probably end up causing it, knowing that chump.

I need a well seeded torrent for all the seasons. Anybody know where to find one?

I've come to trust [MM] for quality Doctor Who and Torchwood videos. Isohunt is where I typically find them both. However, I can't find much in the way of seasons one or two on there. Three years after the fact, I'm not terribly surprised.

I'd loan you the DVDs, but you live outside of walking distance.

I've come to trust [MM] for quality Doctor Who and Torchwood videos. Isohunt is where I typically find them both. However, I can't find much in the way of seasons one or two on there. Three years after the fact, I'm not terribly surprised.

MusicManiac? :wink:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Alright, so two years later and Matt Smith has taken the reins. I'm not sure if it's withdrawal or if it's fact, but "The Eleventh Hour" is one of the most exciting episodes of Doctor Who I've ever seen. What's better is that e didn't pull a deus ex machina out of his ass at the last minute, he formulated a plan and followed through on it. I had no problem growing attached to Smith in the role either, which is nice.

Anyway, loved it. Trying to revive the thread again.

:huh:

Which "old one?" The show has existed in some incarnation since the 50s. fucka Star Trek

Actually 1963 was the first of the first Doctor Who (William Hartnell) episodes to air.

I think Smith is going to be a great Doctor. I will miss Tennet greatly (Alonsy~!), but I was pleasantly surprised with Smiths performance thus far. I also love his Patrick Troughton (2nd Doc) attire.

And HEY! A Doctor Who forum! I :werewolf: this show, novels, audio plays and comics. Tom Baker, Jon Pertwee, David Tennent, Patrick Troughton and Sylvester McCoy are my personal favorites. And Roger Delgado (The original Master) is THE BEST (who)villain ever!