Hondo's Bar

Battlestar Galactica

Newtype

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My being far far behind on shows such as BSG and Doctor Who is a sore subject as is, without you calling my cool status into question. You just watch yourself, lest I have to cut you. :???:

That sounds like fighting words to me. :box:

*breathes a sigh of relief* Ok, that I can deal with. Might still have to bring a lunch, though. This could take a while.

Now if I could just get past that unclean odor you seem to developed as a defense this fight'd be on.

• 2 weeks later...

so yeah, watched the mini with bishop and sen, and im told LL/eli just saw it today. im only about 3 episodes into the series, but im hooked; spiffytee, piggy & others are insisting i should catch up before season 4 gets up & running. thanks again newt, its awesome so far.

Nice comeback. I now rank you over DA8 in the coolness factor but just below Archangel.

Shits really hit the fan. Hanging out with an EMO is more upbeat then this.

So... still ranked above you, then?

Just watched the first three dvds with a friend last week. I must see more. :bye:

so yeah, watched the mini with bishop and sen, and im told LL/eli just saw it today. im only about 3 episodes into the series, but im hooked; spiffytee, piggy & others are insisting i should catch up before season 4 gets up & running. thanks again newt, its awesome so far.

Did you see the Firefly class ship in the first hour of the mini?

NOT READING ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD FOR FEAR OF SPOILERS buuut, just wanted to mention real quick that my curiousity got the better of me and I got my hands on the first season(on betamax* no less) for no other reason than to clarify just what a series about galactic wars between hoo-mans and robots(called cylons or somesuch) had to do with a slutty blonde chick macking on dudes every promo I see for this series. Having now seen the 1st ep/part of the miniseries, I kinda understand and am definitely intrigued enough to want to know more.

*to avoid confusion, I mean the remake on HDDVD, which I refer to as betamax, as opposed to the original, infact on Betamax, which I'm sure exists, I just don't give much of a fuck about.

Also Ly-I agree wqith the above statement that Starbuck is badarsed. She's my favourite so far. Way hotter than the slutty macking chick.

Archived