Hondo's Bar

I want to see pan's labryinth!

I loved it, I must say that i was very impressed with the storyline and the cinematography. The colors, the wardrobe and the FLIPPIN' Make up! if you go to the official website, you can see how they created the fantastic creatures!

I always rather watch movies in spanish, because i find the dialogue a lot more powerful and passionate (not just in a sexy-accent way, but in a stronger tone). The characters and their actors were on point....it is truly an amazing film.

After The Captain

had his cheek cute and he drank the whiskey or whatever and it seeped through to the bandage

that was pretty gruesome.

A film like that you couldn't watched dubbed in English it'd be ridiculous, it'd be like NightWatch, which was always meant to be in pure unadulterated russian!

• 2 months later...
A film like that you couldn't watched dubbed in English it'd be ridiculous, it'd be like NightWatch, which was always meant to be in pure unadulterated russian!

And it has fancy subtitles that dance a bloody dance across the screen.

Finally got to watch this as I was working today. I only just realized that my last three dvd purchases have been foreign language dvds - Letters From Iwo Jima, Apocalypto, and Pan's Labyrinth - and though all three of them are great movies, this one is definitely my favorite. Truly great cinema. It also has one of the best villain deaths I've seen in a film in a good long while

I just about cheered at the "No. He won't even know your name" line, but I thought it might be a bit silly, sitting there by myself and all

Finally got to watch this as I was working today. I only just realized that my last three dvd purchases have been foreign language dvds - Letters From Iwo Jima, Apocalypto, and Pan's Labyrinth - and though all three of them are great movies, this one is definitely my favorite. Truly great cinema. It also has one of the best villain deaths I've seen in a film in a good long while

I just about cheered at the "No. He won't even know your name" line, but I thought it might be a bit silly, sitting there by myself and all

It was a rather good line/death, wasn't it?

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got to watch this. I loved it, it's going to be in my top five for awhile.

The charecter development came through throughout the movie, instead of all at once. There were even points where I was at a loss as to 'what's really going on?'. It kept the storyline interesting. The film itself was beautiful, and I didn't mind the subtitles (i rarely do).

The actor who plays the fuan is awesome, watch the special features, the behind the scences stuff is just as interesting as the movie itself.

Archived