Hondo's Bar

Blade: the series

BladeSpikeTVpromotional.jpg

So, i heard mixed things, and after some initial sucess, it got pulled from Spike TV after its first season...was finally looking to see Trinity the other day, just wanted to see if anyone'd seen the series at all, and what their impressions were? I really dug the original flick (moreso than its sequel), and my faith in Sticky Fingaz Jones as a TV actor stepped up after his numerous appearances in the Shield. Does he pull it off in Snipes' role?

I've only seen adds for it, and it looks as bad as The Crow tv series. And I prefer the third movie, sorry, but the guy from the John Doe tv series and the smart ass white guy from Van Wilder just made the film for me.

Yeah the series was pretty much shit (and I actually LIKED Crow: Stairway to Heaven) it wasn't incredibly well acted and there wasn't anything really special about it, just generic vampire shit that we've seen on Buffy a million times by now.

I'm with Drifter somewhat, Blade Trinity certainly wasn't great in my opinion but I think it gets a bad rap, it's entertaining at least. And how can you take Blade over Blade 2? Does Ron Perlman mean nothing to you?

Its not that he means nothing, its that Deacon Frost and good action win out over sloppy CG and WWF moves, in my book.

might still check out the first few episodes of this. its not like i didnt watch both the Fury and Generation X things on TV inna day.

Its not that he means nothing, its that Deacon Frost and good action win out over sloppy CG and WWF moves, in my book.

might still check out the first few episodes of this. its not like i didnt watch both the Fury and Generation X things on TV inna day.

... true. I did watch Gen X. I knew better, but I couldn't help myself.

Flicked through this a couple of times, not too keen to be honest.

Though i must admit its pretty close for me between the 1st flick and Blade two.

Trinity was meh, but only cos Del Toro wasn't directing it, he chose Hellboy instead!

The DTS soundtrack on Blade 2 though is awesome... awesome music soundtrack too.

• 1 month later...

Archived