Hondo's Bar

Is Jager gay... The Poll!!!

the division of joy

Is drinking Jager gay?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, this came from my state of true hondonisity, me posing, happy as larry with a half empty bottle of jager....

Is it a good straight drink, to be enjoyed by all the family or between beers, or is it that gay, graham norton and paul o' grady look straight by comparison

fuck-a-poll..... thats three now

Jagermeister, nasty some times, sublime other times.

Isn't it an apperatif?

Dunno about it being gay, i think Sambuca is gayer!

Sambuca and Jäger both fall into that category of shot that are difficult to drink, not because of their alcohol content, but because of the evil, evil Aniseed taste. wuhuhuhu.....

Only one time I enjoyed Jäger, that's when Aki, lead singer of Electric Eel Shock(who I think may be sponsored by Jägermeister) gave me a shot of it at the front of the stage, but I was already far gone on other things that night.

tequila is angry mexican firewater.... defo not my thing... pernod isnt bad....

Ah, you're not drinking the right one...get some Patron Silver -- smooth...

Jager, on the other hand, is disgusting...BLAH! Someone gave me a shot of it once and as soon as that taste hit my buds, it poured down the sides of my mouth because I couldn't swallow it...

Jager, on the other hand, is disgusting...BLAH! Someone gave me a shot of it once and as soon as that taste hit my buds, it poured down the sides of my mouth because I couldn't swallow it...

Try it with Coke, it's like mouthwash that makes your teeth worse.

• 2 months later...

Jager is far from gay. First of all you've got to be really brave to drink anything that dark. It looks like motor oil. Second of all it is strong as fuck. That's why they call it "The Black Death." Personally, i like it. Nothing else brings on a black out in quite the same way.

Tequila *sniff* I miss it. In the last year I've become allergic. :devil:

Drinking girly drinks (Cosmos, Sour Apple Martinis,etc.) is, er, girly... which, if you're a dude, can equate to gay.

I'm going to have to consult the Official Book of Man Laws, but I think the only way it's acceptable for a dude to consume a froo-froo drink is if:

A) There's nothing else.

B) You're already drunk because you've consumed all the Man Booze and need to raid the girly stash. The percentage of Man Booze in your system SHOULD ALWAYS off-set the froo-froo drinks you consume.

C) You're trying to convince a girl you're gay in order to have her pursue you, and eventually bang her.

• 2 years later...

Jager itself is good shit or when mixed properly with other drinks... except this:

jager.jpg

I've gotten off the energy drink bandwagons since I stopped working overnight. Caffene's good, but I've found energy drinks to make me panicky and feel like I'm having heart palpitations.

Archived