Hondo's Bar

Everything you always wanted to know about Boogie

Boogie

How old were you when you moved to Finland?

I was 23 when I moved here...

Was it a hard transition?

Sometimes it's still hard. At the beginning I didn't pay to much attention to that. Then when the time started to pass, I realize how far of my family and loved ones I was. But then again, I have a new family now. Luckily for me, they are exceptional people. I'm very lucky in that sense. I have a really good realtionship with my father in law and my mother in law.

The hardest thing was to get used to the very very different culture they have here...

And when I'm feeling in some way down, I always have Maria there to be my support.

Given the chance, would you change your decision to move?

Tough question. I don't know. Now I'm used to live here. I don't know if I were able to live again in Buenos Aires. It's a great place I LOVE IT, but there are so many bad things about it. Bad economy, more crime, etc...

If I were to know what the future will bring for me (i'm talking about my mother's death) at the time I was thinking of moving, definitely I would have stay living there.

How did you meet your wife?

What was it about you that first attracted you to her?

What was it that attracted her to you?

How long did you date?

How did you propose to her (or her to you)?

How was the wedding?

Do you have any pics of her or of the both of you together you could post?

How did you meet your wife?

Funny thing. We were chating (Latinchat.com) and we met there. She gave her MSN, we talk for a couple of months. She told me she was gonna come to Buenos Aires and for studies and we met in person, fall in love, yada yada yada, Im living here.

What was it about you that first attracted you to her?

Her beautiful eyes, her charming personality, everything. How I can resist her? She's incredible :2T::humping:

What was it that attracted her to you?

Hey It's ME!! I'm HOT!! hehehe. Now seriously, you'll have to ask her, but since she's not registered in Hondos...

How long did you date?

1 year and little bit...

How did you propose to her (or her to you)?

Mmm when I came here, we search for every possibility for me staying here in a legal way, but since we didn't find one and we didn't to be apart from each other, we kinda came to the same conclusion. Marriage was the answer, since we get along so well. It was the right choice. We never fight over anything. We are meant for each other...

Mmmm I remember one night, after making love, that we where speaking about it in the bed....So I think that was the first time...

How was the wedding?

Fabulous!! We had a great time that day!!! Someday Im gonna post pics....

Do you have any pics of her or of the both of you together you could post?

Hundreds!!! I have to goe trough all of them to find the bests..... I promise Im gonna post some soon....

speaking generally (its the best way to speak, really), which country's got the best broads?

Mmmm it depends in your taste (I know you like latin women and Japanes/Asian ones) I think the Nordic countries have the best looking ones. They have the most incredible soft skin, and they are like nordic goddess myths...

So... what was the question again??...

Do you miss Dulce de Leche?

Sometimes. Now I was really sad, because last week I ran out of it. I bought it in our last trip... So, now I have to ask for someone to send me or wait. It really great when you put it on your pancakes...

Sometimes. Now I was really sad, because last week I ran out of it. I bought it in our last trip... So, now I have to ask for someone to send me or wait. It really great when you put it on your pancakes...

When I was in BA, they put it on everything. "Why is their dulce de leche on my milanesa?" "What kind of question is that, you didn't ask me to leave it off, did you?" I never had mate when I was there, but I bet there was dulce de leche in it.

Yeah, true. They love Dulce de leche!!

On a side note I never had mate either. I hate it.

Yep, that's me. The argentinian less argentinan you'll ever known... I don't like football (soccer I mean), mate, and lots of stuff from there....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you were stuck on a desert island with only one Hondonian to keep you company, who would it be & why?

Mmmm Tough one. Since I'm not here since much... I still have to know many fine Hondonians yet. But, since he always looks (because of what he writes) like a good fella, I must say it would be Nick.

If you could speak any other language than your own, which would it be & why?

You mean, besides english and Finnish?? lol

Mmmm when I was a kid I wanted to speak French (and Latin), since Asterix (My favourite comic from my childhood) was from there. As I grow up I became interested in Japanese but then again, is really difficult to learn it.

Where would you most like to travel to?

Well, It's pretty obvious that it should be Buenos Aires. We go there every year. But I want to go to:

-NY

-London

-Madrid

-Tokyo

-Kyoto

-Berlin

in the next couple of years...

Sorry it took me so long to answer, I forgot about this tiny place......

• 7 months later...
Mmmm it depends in your taste (I know you like latin women and Japanes/Asian ones) I think the Nordic countries have the best looking ones. They have the most incredible soft skin, and they are like nordic goddess myths...

So... what was the question again??...

You can easily make dulce de leche at home if you have a preasure cooker. :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived