Hondo's Bar

THE SOUND OF REVENGE

DevilsAdvoc8

• 2 weeks later...

yo nigga why we the only peeps on this shit? You know IC, you're my dawg n shit n that fool Boogie seem pretty cool too along with o course 2T n Acal n MH, but seriously I get called out on not making appearances elsewhere n all I get is shit. Not that I care but FC is for FC shit I thought the rest of the place was for it's you know designated title music, movies, ect. I tried, man but I guess I will always be what I was in PREACHERS - a maniac, a psycho killer.

Ya'll better recognise. I'm a huge DA8 supporter and have been since my first post on Preacher's where I was viciously attacked by the man. As for the sound of revenge, ya'll ain't heard nuthin' yet 'cause I've heard from my sources (and my sources don't lie) that the Crisps were in the studio last night and put down two killer tracks. Was there a Custer name drop? Oh was there ever.

As for the sound of revenge, ya'll ain't heard nuthin' yet 'cause I've heard from my sources (and my sources don't lie) that the Crisps were in the studio last night and put down two killer tracks. Was there a Custer name drop? Oh was there ever.

ooooh new Crisps?! Excitement!! <3

ASC (Always Sucking Cock) FUCK OFF OUTTA MY TOPIC BITCH!!! Only gansta ass mutha fucka mentioned earlier is allowed to roll up this hood you uncle tom nigga!!

who da fuck is da Crisps?? Dat yo set 2T you know I'm down wit yo shit nigga!!

My dawg 2T knew howta take a hit back in the day...>pffffffffffft<

puff puff pass MH hit dis shit shawty!!!!!

...'cause I've heard from my sources (and my sources don't lie) that the Crisps were in the studio last night and put down two killer tracks. Was there a Custer name drop? Oh was there ever.

dont start no shit WONT BE NO SHIT son.

"this nigga dont want beef: he's vegetarian..."

Archived