Hondo's Bar

LittleBigPlanet

The NZA

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I keep getting a pop up message that tells me to erase some stuff when most of my stuff is is empty, it pops up right in the middle of game play and sometimes leads to me dying. I was searching on game faqs and found nothing useful.

I had to erase all my information and start again but now it's showing up on my husbands side when we play together. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? :uhm:

wait, its just showing up randomly, or when you try to place stickers & such? thats a weird glitch.

nevermind, it was in the goodie bag in 'creating a stage' i didn't know that there were community items there also. but yeah it used pop up even five seconds or so, annoying as hell. It was stupid of me to delete everything in the first place, thanks anyway Nick!

• 2 months later...

Now this, Media Molecule, this is more like it. Taking a break from promoting national holidays and PS3 games with their LittleBigPlanet content, MM will soon be releasing Sackboys based on 2000AD comics.

This was teased over the weekend with a Judge Dredd movie poster, but in the intervening days images of several other characters from the British sci-fi universe (which, for the record, is now owned by Aliens vs Predator developers Rebellion) have been released.

As you can see, there's going to be not only Judge Dredd sackboys, but Judge Anderson, Johnny Alpha and Rogue Trooper as well.

This is just the kind of thing we like to see, MM. Comic book characters. Who knows, maybe movie characters and musicians could be next?

judgedredd.jpg

504x_Dredd_Poster.jpg

504x_Alpha_Poster.jpg

I see where some of my money is going to.

if you're a fan of platformers, LBP is an awesome pickup game. once you get through the great single player levels, you can spend forever on the user-made ones (though its a lot more fun when you find good creators). i havent played in a while since i used to co-op with the kotaku kids but id be down to jump in on this whenever if you get it.

Holy shit this game is AWESOME!! I'm only in the Sahara, but I can see me tanking many, many hours into this, moreso when I actually get my shit online to check out the user content. More than anything I can't wait to pick up a second control so Alana or Shane can just jump on in with me.

Holy shit this game is AWESOME!! I'm only in the Sahara, but I can see me tanking many, many hours into this, moreso when I actually get my shit online to check out the user content. More than anything I can't wait to pick up a second control so Alana or Shane can just jump on in with me.

Or have both of them play with you.

that's the key, for me. bish didnt cotton to it as much, and i love it but put it down for other shit too. like L4D for me right now, if im playing with friends, it could be awesome; solo, you tire out pretty quick, which isnt to say its a bad game as much as it is built for multiplayer.

well, if you're inclined to give it one last go, i should try to put up the names of some good level designers. there's this one famous japanese guy who's got space shoot-em-ups, DDR games and all kindsa shit going that no one seems to know how he's sorted, amongst other oddities.

that said, playing a bit today with sen & family, i see the complaint some've had about moving in/out of certain planes while jumping and fucking you right up. there's gotta be a way to manage ragdoll physics and not run into that, down the line.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

4733891648_194ba2d8ba_b.jpg

Plus, we’re also unveiling a spectacular Marvel Level Kit, which includes a four levels of adventure against the evil plans of Magneto. And of course, while you play through the levels, you’ll collect a huge assortment of Marvel-themed music , objects , materials , stickers , and a special “Rooftop” background to help you CREATE your own dastardly levels.

12980storystory_full-7737688..jpg

12997storystory_full-7829893..jpg

13017storystoryfull7911.jpg

xf6lir.jpg

Archived