Hondo's Bar

LittleBigPlanet

The NZA

littlebigplanet_lgc.jpg

This one's looking like one of the most anticipated titles of 2008, for those that havent seen it:

Demo should be out this year, i honestly cant wait, it just looks like so much fun. Theyve already confirmed its an ongoing thing with updates, and the top 10 or so most popular levels created by users will be up for downloading! Plus, theyre even said you can design enemies/obstacles...anyway, kotaku played a demo and has some updates on new features.

If you dont know about this one, expect to hear a lot about it in 2008. Its premier last spring is one of the things that prompted me to get a PS3.

lbpbackground81024_2.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlebigplanet_lgc.jpg

This one's looking like one of the most anticipated titles of 2008, for those that havent seen it:

Demo should be out this year, i honestly cant wait, it just looks like so much fun. Theyve already confirmed its an ongoing thing with updates, and the top 10 or so most popular levels created by users will be up for downloading! Plus, theyre even said you can design enemies/obstacles...anyway, kotaku played a demo and has some updates on new features.

If you dont know about this one, expect to hear a lot about it in 2008. Its premier last spring is one of the things that prompted me to get a PS3.

lbpbackground81024_2.jpg

I for one can't wait to get my hands on. This game was the big reason why I wanted a PS3.

• 1 year later...

i see this as Sony wanting to make halfway mascots out of this, at the very least a more recognizable franchise than say Ratchet & Clank...i mean, this could serve as a face of sony, like angel said, if marketed right.

one guy on kotaku was saying go the mac route of advertising: put cute elvis and other recognizable impersonations of sackboys on as many mag covers/spreads as you can. I read they put some decent advertising the week before Uncharted dropped, but i never saw it, personally, outside of comics & game mags.

Between MS' forthcoming homage to miis and this, both the big 2 want in on the casuals, and if this isnt put out there that way, theyll have potentially a great game for us hardcore kids that totally missed a huge boat of sales.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
damn, how many'd you get man?! you should ebay whatever's left!

ps tonight/tomorrow, accept friend invite from dirtylilpiggy, he'll have your kratos code.

XLent. I will. Oh and i don't have an ebay account...besides, the beta ends sunday.

ill ask bishop, but yeah man, a last-minute ebaying might help clear rent this month, so holla if you dont have any better ideas!

Well, seems like the codes only work inside of the US of A. But yeah, if you need them I have no problems giving u my last 3...maybe 4...i gotta check on that.

Well, seems like the codes only work inside of the US of A. But yeah, if you need them I have no problems giving u my last 3...maybe 4...i gotta check on that.

It's good that you clarifyed that or I might still be crying. LBP is one of the key things that'll get me over to the dark side.

It's good that you clarifyed that or I might still be crying. LBP is one of the key things that'll get me over to the dark side.

Well, after I gave a beta code to DoJ, it seems that all you need is an American account. SO, you got one Skeet? (wait...I gotta see if I have any more codes left... WAIT...you don't have a PS3? Well, no point in offering then.) :\

Well, after I gave a beta code to DoJ, it seems that all you need is an American account. SO, you got one Skeet? (wait...I gotta see if I have any more codes left... WAIT...you don't have a PS3? Well, no point in offering then.) :\

If you have any left I'll take it.

Also left you a message over the PSN.

Archived