Hondo's Bar

Pulp Fiction Suitcase Mystery

just stumbled upon this

it's by far the most plausible theory i've ever heard

If you all are anything like me then you had no idea what was in the briefcase in Pulp Fiction. So, through a friend of a friend of a friend who had a two hour conversation with Quentin Tarantino himself, I now know, and I thought I would pass along the information because it makes the movie even 100 times better than it already is.

Remember the first time you were introduce to Marsellis Wallace. The first shot of him was of the back of his head, complete with band-aid. Then, remember the combination of the lock on the briefcase was 666. Then, remember that whenever anyone opened the briefcase, it glowed, and they were in amazement at how beautiful it was; they were speechless. Now, bring in some Bible knowledge, and remember that when the devil takes your soul, he takes it from the back of your head. Yep, you guessed it. And what is the most beautiful thing about a person: his soul. Marsellis Wallace had sold his soul to the devil, and was trying to buy it back. The three kids in the beginning of the movie were the devil's helpers. And remember that when the kid at the end came out of the bathroom with a "hand cannon," Jules and Vincent were not harmed by the bullets. "God came down and stopped the bullets," because they were saving a soul. It was divine intervention.

'S a good theory, but Tarantino himself has said the band-aid is just there to cover up a scar and the suitcase is just a macguffin.

Didn't I just say all that shit... :ghost:

I even fucking pointed out the stupid trivia section on the Internet Movie Database...

Fuckers :unsure:

Archived