Hondo's Bar

Premiership 08/09 Season

luckily for me, i had benjani up front, took out diouf... an inspired decision.... i think hunt got an assist too...

but arsenal too ground out a result today, and got a flukey offside decision, which wasn't offside... but hey, every championship winning team has their strokes of luck every now and then....

chelski had waves and Waves of it

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good weekend for us, the scouse scum drawing, chelski getting a 1 nil, and arsenal getting ran pretty close by sunderland. Good weekend for the league before the international break.

Good to see our attacking players gelling, thought Anderson did well when he came on, and it was good to score more than two in a game!

I have scholes, petrov and elano from man city and fabregas in midfield

sometimes hunt when i play five

and van persie, just something about dutch rapists i don't like! :FHD:

Adebayor will be gone in the next transfers for Robbie Keane methinks.

Brum should stay up too i'd say, will be an interesting season alright

Richards is playing as well as he was last season imo, natural partner to Dunne in Defence, unlike Distin.

Though credit to Sven for Elano and Petrov, both very impressive so far.

Long way to go, and even though we finally clicked into gear, not conceding in 6 games, and winning is the hallmark of champions.

The Arsenal Match now at the emirates is quite significant cos in my eyes, its between those two, Chelsea have done too much damage at this stage, but they are capable of putting a run together!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived