Hondo's Bar

Premiership 08/09 Season

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DoJ, you just made yourself sound like a scouser supporter with that comment. Who ironically enough spouted on about "we're gonna win teh league" after beating relegation fodder like Derby.

We're 7 games in, 31 more games to go, when we click into gear the goals will start to rain in.

Still 2 nil today, good result, dodgy ref, but who cares, 3 points in the bag! Chavski are dead on their feet!

I feel for liverpool, because i think for once, this year, you have a squad to compete with united and chelsea what with strength in depth, its just rafa's over tinkering that causes your inconsistancy, and at times you're playing some really good football, which i can admire, but i think rafa's just gotten his tactics wrong a lot so far this season.... Must be his "phoenix nights" beard thats putting him off...

I'm genuinely shocked at how well my arsenal are doing, i'm just wondering how long its going to be... I know its awfully pessimistic of me, but we're beating teams we were losing/drawing against last year, with comfort, and playing some absolutely cracking stuff while we're at it.

United i think though, will win it... as much as it pains me... They just seem to be grinding out wins, and not conceding much at all (which is fanastic for my fantasty footie team)

Hunt got a goal today didn't he, that'll do nicely, but i can see myself, trading out that reading keeper now... maybe go for Reina, or someone.

Heh, its the hallmark of champions to grind out results,

in fairness, we struggled today, but it was still a good win and yet another clean sheet. But for brief glimpses, we played some good stuff, mixed with the bad. It'll click soon, of that i'm sure.

Arsenal are playing some fantastic football, and i think really they will be United's closest rivals.

Liverpool, all hype, no trousers, first goal in the PL since they stuffed Derby. Give me a break.

Top 4 (Hopefully)

Man U

Arsenal

Liverpool

Chelsea

Chelsea are in all sorts of trouble, getting booed off today, Terry broken Cheekbone, and the monkey Drogba sent off.

Long way to go, but the markers have been thrown down.

Archived