Hondo's Bar

Premiership 08/09 Season

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anderson had One bad match, when he wasn't match fit, he's playing absolutely perfect now, and just because nani's scored two good goals doesn't endear himself towards me much, sibiersky has scored a good bit too, still think he's shit...

nani just seems to not be able to play properly, he seems to just do something to try impress, like stepovers, and fail

nani just seems to not be able to play properly, he seems to just do something to try impress, like stepovers, and fail

you mean just like ronaldo did in his first season?

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one mate.

Anyway, big game tomorrow, which i'll miss, am going to watch delayed coverage though (thank you Sky Plus) after my golf competition is out of teh way

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
my throat is still killing me from last night, my brothers and i have never embraced each as much as we did after van der saars save. one of the best nights of my life

I also have very little voice left, to think one of my friends texted me to say chelsea deserved to win it... What other wank...

In fairness, on their second half display, i'd have to agree, the did hit the wood work twice lest we forget.

Though Tevez and Carrick had great chances for united and chelsea should have been buried by half time.

But thats football.

The pub i was in was full of man u fans, and we all were bouncing around like mentalists when VDS saved the penalty, with my mates and total randomers! Awesome night it was!

In fairness, on their second half display, i'd have to agree, the did hit the wood work twice lest we forget.

Though Tevez and Carrick had great chances for united and chelsea should have been buried by half time.

But thats football.

The pub i was in was full of man u fans, and we all were bouncing around like mentalists when VDS saved the penalty, with my mates and total randomers! Awesome night it was!

Well, they hit the wood twice, but tevez twice should have put the ball in the net, so its swings and roundabouts, and then in extra time, giggs lashing the ball at terrys face, instead of elsewhere.

Well, they hit the wood twice, but tevez twice should have put the ball in the net, so its swings and roundabouts, and then in extra time, giggs lashing the ball at terrys face, instead of elsewhere.

I can only blame tevez for the second miss, cos i think he did very well to get his first header on target, Carrick probably should have finished better but he hit it early. Giggs should have scored, but Lampard did hit the bar before that happened.

As i said thats football, cruel to go to penalties but again its the name of the game!

Archived