But there's no sense crying

over every mistake.

You just keep on trying

till you run out of cake.

And the science gets done.

And you make a neat gun

for the people who are

still alive.

Yeah I gotta find that track for my ipod. I see what you all are saying though, picked this up yesterday with a gift card and spent the afternoon making my way through portal. Fucking awesome game. Can't wait to get started on the cake challenges.

Yeah I gotta find that track for my ipod. I see what you all are saying though, picked this up yesterday with a gift card and spent the afternoon making my way through portal. Fucking awesome game. Can't wait to get started on the cake challenges.

I have it on my pc if you want me to send it, got the entire orange box soundtrack... :xmas:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

so i know E3 exploded with multi-plat FF XIII and RB2 talk, but some might've missed this:

Microsoft community manager Chris Paladino does a video walk through of Microsoft's E3 line-up. Games mentioned in the clip include: Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Guitar Hero World Tour, Rockband 2, Lips, Uno Rush, Galaga Legions and Portal: Still Alive. Wait, wait, wait. Portal: Still Alive? The game is hitting Xbox LIVE Arcade in 2008. It will feature single player and "a new challenge mode." Last April, Valve's Doug Lombardi stated, "You won't see a new Portal at retail this Christmas because of that. That's the trade off. People want more, but we don't want to give them more of the same right away because that would just be boring."

• 6 months later...

Archived