Hondo's Bar

What kinds of game does everyone play??

Spongebob

What kinds of online games does everyone play?? I play Everquest and Diablo. I personally think that Everquest is a very addicting game, so if you dont want to get sucked into a game dont try to play Everquet. As for diablo i just started playing the other day and I am already level 22 warrior.

Last great games played: Max Payne and Deux Ex.  Currently playing Everquest - Tarrew Marr and Super Smash Bros

Forever in my heart are 2 of my favourite games.

Street Fighter 2 Championship/Turbo/Classic Editions and Quake 2 and all of its mods that created teh 1st person shooter crowd we have today.

Heh, im bringin em back to the consoles, slowly but surely...hey Yahven, how bout Deus Ex on PS2? Argh.  Maybe Max Payne will port good.

Hey Iron Monkey, if we play D2, ya know you gotta start fresh with the rest of us, right? Either that or its back to "Wow, i almost killed somehtin that time.  Thanks Chief."  

I only got till the 20th here in miami so if were doin this game, it oughta be soon.

Goddamit Dan, this kids wont stop playin my Super Smash Bros Melee, ill never finish Metal Gear 2...almost had the endin ruined for me at a local comic shop, so nothing's safe these days.  

Ya know what sucks? If you wanna buy the figure of the Metal Gear Ray, a piece of it is in all 6 of the new figure set, so ya gotta play pokemon and catch em all.  That sucks ass.

You heard anythin bout Max Payne for PS2? If its a faithful translation, im gettin it for sure.  Cant believe youre still on Ape Escape, thats funny.  Timbo loved that one.

One more thing: I can maybe get a burned, self-bootable copy of Rayman 2 if you cant find it anywhere. Played the demo & had fun, but i didnt get what everyone dug about it, guess i shoulda played more.

hey chief ... bring by the expansion to diablo2... i got a new charcater on battelnet... level10 amazon...yes yes i know ...i'll work on her over the break....

lets play together some time ... you can probable get me and yahve some cool stuff....

please help out a couple newbies...

Oh, Ape Escape just rocks, I'm trying to go back to the old PSX library of games I haven't beaten, R-type Delta is next.  Max Payne just isn't the same without the kung fu mod and the upcoming cool shit people are starting to make online.   And a burned copy of Rayman would ROCK, I can't find that game anywhere.

• 2 years later...