Hondo's Bar

Ask Maldron Questions

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you using to kill scarabs without setting off alerts, though?

You can't kill scarabs when they're in a group together. Lone Scarabs are fair game.

Aside from living in the west coast how do you deal with it.

Nothing to deal with, really. He's just him.

Why have you not changed your member title? Do you enjoy having it seem as if the nick teabags you? Also, what did you make of the music i posted up in here a few posts back?

I can change my member title? Since when?

Oh. Wait. I have to answer the questions in this topic.

FUCK.

DISTRACTION!

cc-sailormoon.gif

after 500 posts you can choose it yourself. Now, answer my last question, or i'll.... I have no threats :D

Except for Otherworld, it's all ambiance music, and ambiance music has never translated well for me into regular listening.

Do you like Tori Amos?

If this topic is going to continue, I'll need to make sure I make one thing clear.

I do not do names, faces, or dates. None of these things are ever reliably committed to memory, ever. Repetition is the only thing that really makes it stick, and usually only in small numbers. I just learned the last names of some of my closest friends of almost five years now this past semester, and that was largely out of necessity.

So when you ask me if I like Tori Amos, I have to unequivocally state that I have no honest fucking clue who she is. Looking her up - a musician. There's a list of songs that she's done. I may have heard one, I may not have, I may have liked or disliked it, but I have no means nor desire to force myself to connect these elements together in my head.

There may be more questions like this that come up, asking how I feel about a name or what have you. But chances are pretty damn good I'll have no idea who they are, nor any desire to learn, not any ability to connect them to anything even if I've stumbled across something of theirs in the normal course of my life. And it's nothing against them, or you for bringing them up, but I just don't want to have to keep coming back with "no clue" time and time again.

3. I was watching it before I knew what it is - consequentially, my first anime will always be Sailor Moon. It was something to watch that wasn't the approved PBS programming my parents wanted. They were strict in raising me, which just meant I became slicker at hiding shit.

Haha, me too... about the whole first anime thing. Sorry about your folks being strict.

I'm a huge sailor moon fan! :sad:

Are you a fan and which season (english dub) did you like most?

Haha, me too... about the whole first anime thing. Sorry about your folks being strict.

I'm a huge sailor moon fan! :sad:

Are you a fan and which season (english dub) did you like most?

What, did you miss my distraction comic earlier!? I'm totally a fan. Of the season where that shit happens.

Seriously though... proooobably the season where Chibiusa suddenly became a hot dominatrix legally consenting adult. That season there.

And yeah, I'm not good people. :p

What, did you miss my distraction comic earlier!? I'm totally a fan. Of the season where that shit happens.

Seriously though... proooobably the season where Chibiusa suddenly became a hot dominatrix legally consenting adult. That season there.

And yeah, I'm not good people. :p

Of course I didn't miss your distraction comic earlier... that's what prompted me to ask. Anyway, yeah definitely Chibiusa season was the best.

Dude, dude, favorite scout!?!?

*Starts downloading sailor lesbian moon*

1. Pocky Y/N

2. Now that you've been with us for awhile are you slowly losing your mind?

3. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck

if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Edited by newtype

Dude, dude, favorite scout!?!?

Venus. I was honorable and wanted to pick the scout that didn't have a boyfriend ever.

Poor girl. I'd love her forever.

1. Pocky Y/N

2. Now that you've been with us for awhile are you slowly losing your mind?

3. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck

if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

1. Yes

2. No

3. A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as it could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

3. A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as it could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Tsk, tsk.

Someone should've paid more attentionto MetalHeart's answer when I asked her that question in her thread.

Do you know what your sin is?