Hondo's Bar

No one expects the Dark Kaniggit Inquisition!

In celebration of my 1st year anniversary, and at the suggestion of Aarty and Greyskull, I have created this forum. To provide answers to all the questions about the Dark Kaniggit or about life in general. It is my sworn duty to defend the realm and to answer all of questions Hondonians have for me. So ask away!

Spiderman, Batman & Superman get into a battle of wits...who is the winner?

If it is battle of wits. I would have to say Batman. If we are assuming the battle or confrontation was planned, Batman would have a studied his opponents moves, weapons and weaknesses. Batman strategies almost better than anybody else.

True Batman could never beat Superman straight up. However, several times Batman has leveled the playing field by beating Superman with kryptonite in his belt or even in his gauntlets. Batman knows victories against Superman are short lived so he achieves his goal and gets clear!

For Spider-man he might analyze the webbing that Spider-man uses and create a solution that disolves his webbing. Spider-man is mortal and little younger than Batman so I give the edge to Batman.

They would be both very hard fought victories, and they would take a while for him recover from.

If it is battle of wits. I would have to say Batman. If we are assuming the battle or confrontation was planned, Batman would have a studied his opponents moves, weapons and weaknesses. Batman strategies almost better than anybody else.

True Batman could never beat Superman straight up. However, several times Batman has leveled the playing field by beating Superman with kryptonite in his belt or even in his gauntlets. Batman knows victories against Superman are short lived so he achieves his goal and gets clear!

For Spider-man he might analyze the webbing that Spider-man uses and create a solution that disolves his webbing. Spider-man is mortal and little younger than Batman so I give the edge to Batman.

They would be both very hard fought victories, and they would take a while for him recover from.

I've had the batman vs. superman debate so many times I want to vomit, I'm glad you've made the exact definition as I have. I always find it annoying how pro-batman advocates always assume he's got access to kryptonite.

For someone to really say that "staight up" it goes to Sup, I really appreciate that. Its not that I don't like Batman, its I usually really dislike his fans and their opinions on versus battles.

Spider-man Vs. Batman, thats a whole nother argument in its self, but like I said I'm glad at least most of your argument is realistic.

Will you taunt people in a french accent while doing so?
Only if thay ar not satisfied with mi answer! I will den taunt dem!
I've had the batman vs. superman debate so many times I want to vomit, I'm glad you've made the exact definition as I have. I always find it annoying how pro-batman advocates always assume he's got access to kryptonite. For someone to really say that "staight up" it goes to Sup, I really appreciate that. Its not that I don't like Batman, its I usually really dislike his fans and their opinions on versus battles.Spider-man Vs. Batman, thats a whole nother argument in its self, but like I said I'm glad at least most of your argument is realistic.
Thank You Darth,Thank you for appreciating my logic in the scenarios. Batman is my favorite, but I know he would need alot of prep to engage these 2 adversaries.

What about Batman vs. The Hulk? Who wins?

Ah man, again if it is a planned fight...

Batman vs. Hulk I suppose it would similar to my Superman scenario. Batman could never beat him head to head. Batman knows this so, he might use some misdirection to trick a not so smart Hulk. Or maybe he would use a sonic weapon of some sort to paralyze the hulk, temporarily. The only senarios I see where they would even battle is if Batman is just trying to go around the Hulk to achieve something. So if it the Hulk of normal continuity, then yes Batman can gain a very short victory.

However, if the Hulk is King Hulk, who returns from outer space and nearly kills the entire Marvel Universe including Fantastic Four and the Avengers. Then the edge would go to Hulk but only in this scenario.

What's your theory on what language Gavin speaks? Chineese? German? Hindi? Afrikaans? Yiddish? Kazakstan?

Who is your favorite of the Wonder Pets?

Ming Ming vs. Batman - who wins?

Ming Ming vs. The Hulk?

Ming Ming vs. Boots?

1. What's your theory on what language Gavin speaks? Chineese? German? Hindi? Afrikaans? Yiddish? Kazakstan?2. Who is your favorite of the Wonder Pets?3. Ming Ming vs. Batman - who wins?4. Ming Ming vs. The Hulk?5. Ming Ming vs. Boots?
1. Gavin speaks a mix of Mandarin Chinese and ancient language of a long extinct race of aliens who visited the earth years ago.2. Linny3. Batman4. Ming Ming, the Hulk would probably not want to fight a cute duckling.5. In a very close one Boots, his boots are red from the blood of the many woodland creatures he has crushed!
Well played...If Linny, Tuck & Ming-ming fought a battle of wits -- who would win?
Linny, I have learned from many forced viewings of said Wonder Pets, they are quite lost without their intrepid leader. Linny would trick Ming Ming into fighting Tuck and they would destroy each other, leaving Linny triumphant.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived