Hondo's Bar

24:Repemption

archangel

I missed Redemption cause like a douche I wasn't paying enough attention to the ad and thought it was the season premiere of the new season(which I always wait to watch on DVD). Then I see an ad for the season premiere and was like WTF was that I missed then, then found out. I plan to rent it soon though, so I can see what I missed.

• 1 month later...

It's nowhere near as bad as Season 6, or the later parts of it. It is a bit formulaic, but fuck its Season 7, and I have long since given up on the world of 24 making any kind of sense. I mean shit, in the real world the US economy would have crashed LONG ago due to the constant major terrorist attacks, presidential deaths, and rot from the inside. But it's just another day in the 24 verse of Clancy-esque absurdity.

true. but how's it hold up compared to the older seasons? i was one of the people that thought season 5 was pretty good.

again, not having seen 7 yet, but i wish either a) they followed the africa story more or b) they stuck to what i read a while back, the idea of putting jack in a crisis in a small town or something, 'cause the scope of nuclear holocaust in the US has kinda worn thin, as season 6 showed me.

• 1 month later...

Ok I now admit that I was wrong about the show jumping the shark...

It has jumped a fricking whale O_O after this weeks episode and is completely insane, George now believes the show is simply a parody of itself and it think they are handing out coke at the writing meetings... thoughts?

Archived