Hondo's Bar

Favorite Lonely Island song/video

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For videos where Uncensored versions were available, I included those, but you have to register with Hulu to see them.

Lazy Sunday

Natalie Raps

Dick In A Box

Iran So Far

Hero Song

Best Look In The World

Space Olympics

Ras Trent

Jizz In My Pants

I'm On A Boat

Like A Boss

Motherlover

Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions

We Like Sportz

Just 2 Guyz

Edited by Reverend Jax

I love Andy Samberg! and the Lonely Island crew.

I discovered him like 3/4 months ago for the first time and I was instantly in love with his work and him in general

My top 5 would have to be...I'm on a boat, Like a Boss, Jizz in my Pants, Natalie Raps and Iran Away.

<3

<~ Andy's Future Baby Momma

• 5 weeks later...

I was reading The League of Extraordinary Gentleman Vol. 2 and I stumbled across this in Chapter 2 of The New Traveller's Almanac:

Southward, at Finland's tip, are friendlier places such as Moominvalley, Daddy Jones' Kingdom and the Lonely Island. all inhabited by an unusually pacifistic breed of troll, perhaps a breakaway strain from the trolls of Douve Fjell, retaining none of its Norwegian cousin's more alarming attributes. On Lonely Island there exists a breed of small and tube-like animal known as the Hattifattener, which, while mute and enigmatic, is reported to be very nourishing when boiled, much like a larger form of macaroni noodle.

• 2 months later...
Most recent one from last week. Definitely not their best.

agreed. i wonder if that's a parody of a specific video or if throwing shit on the ground is a current trend in hip/hop r&b vids or something? puzzling. and the tasering of the "butt-hole" was just gratuitously unfunny. *goes to watch "like a boss"*

• 1 month later...

Grammy nominations are in:

BEST RAP/SUNG COLLABORATION

Beyonce & Kanye West, “Ego”

Keri Hilson, Kanye West & Ne-Yo, “Knock You Down”

Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West, “Run This Town”

The Lonely Island & T-Pain, “I’m On A Boat”

T.I. & Justin Timberlake, “Dead And Gone”

That's so fucking awesome. GO GET 'EM, BOYS! :weep:

my god. i know the grammy's arent the best indicator, but it wasnt a great year for hip hop.

This is especially true when you think about how the current trend is that half of the tracks on any big-name artist's albums are collaborations. It's not like there were alot to choose from. Other the other hand, 'I'm on a Boat' boat was fucking awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...