Hondo's Bar

Classic opening themes

Thelogan

YESSSS! Wins all around! Sweet merciful jesus, my eyes are bleeding!

I loved Dinosaucers, but it came on at some fucked up time on some fucked up channel, so it was a special treat when I got to see it.

TMNT...aaahuhghguh...that show was my first bridge from the comic book shop, to cartoons and to toys. TMNT Adventures was the first comic I actually sought out and bought every month.

(ps this thread is friken genius... ive never posted this much on any forum in my life! @_@

The operation was a success!

FUCK YEAH

That was my bridge to a brief, but passionate and fondly remembered, love affair with Sword & Sorcery novels from 1940-1978 or so.

Where's my Elric cartoon, goddamn it...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe we hadn't posted The Tick yet.

You know, I used to like Fox.

Fox was good, and theeeen it took a turn to the japanese. Then all its original programming was trying to reach a demographic it didn't understand. Gave us stuff like this.

Ruined both Saturday mornings AND Stargate. Well... both recovered, personally, but that particular saturday was ruined forever.

Fox was good, and theeeen it took a turn to the japanese. Then all its original programming was trying to reach a demographic it didn't understand. Gave us stuff like this.

Ruined both Saturday mornings AND Stargate. Well... both recovered, personally, but that particular saturday was ruined forever.

Stargate was truly an abomination, so is this, but after a while it kinda grew on you... like fungus. That and it was one of the few cartoons at the time to deal with a whole lot of character deaths. Hell, the first episode had the kid get gutted; of course he woke up a few hours later... but his mommy didn't!

Edited by Drifter

YES! I absolutely loved this show. To this day my favorite fantasy setting is still Air Pirates. Something about the 1930s Noir mixed with airships. Crimson skies, The Rocketeer, even Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow were awesome.

Here is a little show that I remember fondly. Catchy intro too.

YES! I absolutely loved this show. To this day my favorite fantasy setting is still Air Pirates. Something about the 1930s Noir mixed with airships. Crimson skies, The Rocketeer, even Sky Captain and the world of tomorrow were awesome.

Here is a little show that I remember fondly. Catchy intro too.

DISGUSTING! :FHD: i used to luv that cartoon almost as much as x-men (obviously)...

You know I remember every single one of these cartoons.. im starting to think i watched too many for my own good... and now that I think of my method of insane thingking... hmyesyes... it all makes sense now >_>....

anyway ima post both of these cuz BOTH intros were SIIIIIKKKK @_@

Edited by IceManML

Its not like you can't post them separately.

yea ..uh tried.. cant.

I remember my dad n i rushing home to watch the last of this 1after picking me up from school.. hence why i needed to include the outro cuz thats all we usually caught lol

outro is way better than the intro anywayz ;)

(ps this ver. is like cheezily remastered o sumthin; dvd version)

Same Show, just two very different seasons, kinda like The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest.

You can definitely see the major changes in the stylization of the artwork; story was just as drastically altered. But at least the story continuity followed each other with season 1 leading directly into season 2