Hondo's Bar

Classic opening themes

Thelogan

So I was perusing youtube recently and started watching tons of old cartoon openers that I had practically forgotten about, or hadn't seen in forever. Figured it would be a fun little thread.

All I ask is that you limit yourself to ONE per post. Don't be greedy.

I thought the song for this one, King Arthur and the Knights of Justice, was BEYOND epic when I was a kid.

It doesn't really stand the test of time... :)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF Axel...I've never heard of that laughable piece of marketing. I've gotta check out an episode, as awful as it looks.

hah yea ive never heard of it either. i was looking for something more recognizable and i saw that and was like 'talking rubik's cube?!'

this one is mandatory

EPIC!!!

zomg what a sik thread :')

so many to choose from... ure a jerk for makin ppl just pik 1... theres plenty to go around >_>..

i would pik astro boyjust cuz its awesome but not classic so ill go w this phat ass shnarf...

I NEVER get tired of seein Cheetarah rip through all those enemies that fast... sick mcnasty good animation... one of the only other things good to come out of Canada besides health care ;)

o n check this out! super cheezy-fake but looks awesome! :uhm:

Edited by IceManML

this one is mandatory

Damn right. Good call.

so many to choose from... ure a jerk for makin ppl just pik 1... theres plenty to go around >_>..

I won't argue the fact that I'm a jerk, but this way you can compile a list and come back later. And we don't have 30 mile long posts from one person that ganks all the cool ones.

Edited by Thelogan Prime

I have no problems with a double dose of Darkwing.

I'm slowly becoming aware of the sheer amount of environmentally friendly bullshit that was shoved down our throats as children. I'm all for not destroying the planet and all, but it kind it's kinda similar to religions indoctrinating at a young age, I hope they learned of the harm of potential backlash.

I'm slowly becoming aware of the sheer amount of environmentally friendly bullshit that was shoved down our throats as children. I'm all for not destroying the planet and all, but it kind it's kinda similar to religions indoctrinating at a young age, I hope they learned of the harm of potential backlash.

dude that old muppet show dinosaurs' series finale was a very dark end of the world episode (with allusions to global warming, but in reverse)

anyways this show was great. i swearia