Hondo's Bar

Best Fried Chicken

Lycaon

Best Fried Chicken  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chicken fried steak is amazing, never gonna knock that choice. It depends on my mood if I want to get into the fried chicken breasts and legs... sorta like ribs, if you're in the mood to get messy then there's nothing better, but if you're not in the mood to deal with the mechanics of it then it's totally not worth it. Or crab legs or lobster or anything.

Why are the texans the only ones commenting on fried chicken?

Chicken fried steak is amazing, never gonna knock that choice. It depends on my mood if I want to get into the fried chicken breasts and legs... sorta like ribs, if you're in the mood to get messy then there's nothing better, but if you're not in the mood to deal with the mechanics of it then it's totally not worth it. Or crab legs or lobster or anything.

Why are the texans the only ones commenting on fried chicken?

Chicken fried steak can be great, but it depends on where you get it. I like Chili's and my mother's, but I tend to be picky otherwise. Plus I prefer ketchup over gravy for this.

Not sure why we seem to be the only ones, but this wasn't the case in the Hondo's thread.

maybe im doing it wrong. how do you post a link?

I usually just copy/paste, but if you're doing a link from youtube, you might want to go back and use the URL link that they provide on the page (should be next to the embed code) instead of the web address field.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived