Hondo's Bar

Actress Britney Murphy - Dead at 32

Aartemys

The only thing I've found is from TMZ.com

Britney Murphy died early this morning after she went into full cardiac arrest and could not be revived, multiple sources tell TMZ.

She was 32.

A 911 call was made at 8:00 AM from a home in Los Angeles that is listed as belonging to her husband, Simon Monjack, the Los Angeles City Fire Department tells TMZ.

We're told Murphy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced dead on arrival.

Murphy starred in such films as "Clueless," "8 Mile," and "Don't Say a Word."

Story developing ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/20/brittany-mur.../#ixzz0aGGgBMUB

Logan had to work all day and didn't get a chance to see the news. So when he came home I was going to tell him about it. But when he came home he immediately said "did you hear about Brittany Murphy?" I said yeah and asked him how he found out. He said they got a fax at work telling them about it and what movies she had been in so when customers asked they would know. Just another company trying to make some money off someone's death.

Logan had to work all day and didn't get a chance to see the news. So when he came home I was going to tell him about it. But when he came home he immediately said "did you hear about Brittany Murphy?" I said yeah and asked him how he found out. He said they got a fax at work telling them about it and what movies she had been in so when customers asked they would know. Just another company trying to make some money off someone's death.

Or just another company taking advantage of the put on sadness over the death of someone they didn't give two fucks about when they were alive?

Archived