Hondo's Bar

Thirst

The NZA

2q0su89.jpg

trailers, as im apparently late to the party on this one. apparently, ong Kang-ho & Shin Ha-kyun are both in it (the main characters from Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. speaking of, i still gotta watch the last of that trilogy, as well as I'm a cyborg and that's ok, apparently.

ps excellent US version of said poster...kind of. anyone seen this?

Park Chan Wook hasnt made a bad film yet. I really liked this movie. Was kinda afraid they would do that thing where maybe it was in his head, or he isnt a vampire but like.... half vampire? I think this gives Let The Right One In a run for its money. I just hope that Hollywood doesnt feel compelled to remake it with Will Smith :FHD:

Park Chan Wook hasnt made a bad film yet. I really liked this movie. Was kinda afraid they would do that thing where maybe it was in his head, or he isnt a vampire but like.... half vampire? I think this gives Let The Right One In a run for its money. I just hope that Hollywood doesnt feel compelled to remake it with Will Smith :blink:

That Oldboy remake that wasn't actually a remake fell through so don't worry.

That Oldboy remake that wasn't actually a remake fell through so don't worry.

Oh thank GOD. Wasn't it supposed to be based on the Manga? The one that came out after the movie? That's like doing a remake of Godzilla based on the comic.

I've seen Thirst and enjoyed the hell out of it. Axel said it best, Park Chan Wook hasn't made a bad film yet. It seems like it would be extra hard to make a cool vampire movie in the wake of Twilight, but I'll be damned if last year didn't have some of the best ones in ages.

Oh thank GOD. Wasn't it supposed to be based on the Manga? The one that came out after the movie? That's like doing a remake of Godzilla based on the comic.

Wait... that went down after the movie? The internet says you're lying but then again it is wikipedia. I just don't see why they'd cut out all the cool shit in the wake of the film doing so well and turn it into Death Wish: South Korea. And you know good and well that Godzilla vs. The Fantastic Four would be the best movie out of either series! :D

Archived