Hondo's Bar

Translation party!

MetalHeart

Translationparty.com is a website that takes a phrase in English, translates it into Japanese, back to English, so on and so forth until it can't be fucked with anymore.

I started with some basic stuff, but I was reaching Equilibrium way too quick and easily. Finally I took a few lines from Preacher, and I broke the site with this one: http://translationparty.com/#6464162

They're having something called sex, Hoover, and apparently enjoying it immensely as I myself once did before a certain moron arranged to have me anally raped.

ended up being:

If you have, you need to enjoy, his old Earl is less clear, stupid little things I was raped sex immensely. You know the story.

Type in some shit and share it here! I'll fuck with it more using some of the stuff from the Google Search thread, but try it out and post your results!!

"You know the day destroys the night. Night divides the day. Try to run, try to hide. Break on through to the other side."

In that case, if there is to know the destruction, one night. Night divides the day. Please please. Please. Hides. Please. Run. Pause on the other side.

"Listen you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore, a man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit, here is someone who stood up ... here is."

You fuckers, I heard the screwheads. Here, people are no longer men, cunts, dog, dirty, scum-covered shit, here and here ... someone.

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts."

Currently, English pig dogs are not threatened. To move your ass, you son of a silly person. I, "King Arthur", nose, English, all stupid - rent, high-temperature superconductivity is called the bomb.

God I'm loving this, reminds me of the bonus scenes on the The Holy Grail where they have the Japanese dubbed version dubbed back in to English :)

Here are the lyrics of NIN's Hurt Translation Party'd

Today my heart

If you are interested

I focus on the pain

The only realistic

Needle tears a hole

Sting's old friend

All attempts to kill it

But I remember everything

What happens?

My sweet friend

I know

Away will be moved to the end of

All current

My empire of dirt

I will be able to

I'm hurt you

I wear a crown is this shit

When my liar's chair

Thought broken track

I can not repair

Dirt under

Feelings disappear

Someone else

I'm still here

You can start again if I

100 million miles away

I need to keep themselves

I would find a way ...

Here's a fine piece of historical correspondence TP'd.

Hell

bush that can eat fried Kidne 1 Sol 1 prasarved task sends Kesubakkurasuku 1 tother Tatsuno women.

Rusk Mishter my blood a long time, for example, turmeric Click knif wate

to eliminate the possibility of transmission of news to catch the signs of

Hymn to the Night

by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

1 I have heard the end of the sweep through the marble halls of her clothes! In my line of light sable skirt, all her body from the wall!

Superusutoupu her quiet one, my love, at the end of 12122 is o'er.

1 to 2 days, my 9-year-old poets software, unfortunately, the sound of another room with me. I shall be satisfied with the sound of the ghost in the bell of his poems.

, At midnight, the cold air from the water tank, permanent peace, the fountain of the depth of the flow of these water tanks - in order to avoid the need to relax the mind.

Library holy night! In many cases, in front of us, you will need to pay our own investigation of these. Layest thou thy fingers and lips care, they are no longer complain.

Peace! Peace! Orestes - I breathe this prayer! The first two or three days, or 12:59 Welcome to the wide range of motion thanks to the minutes, many of the most beloved of fairness - one month I 3,21 1,1 1 The first two buildings !

Hurm. I'm going to go on an equilibrium hunt. Take the last thing it spits out on an "It is doubtful that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium" search and plug it in, keep doing it until I have some crazy nonsense (that has equilibrium).

Also, let's not forget - let's *not* forget, Dude - that keeping wildlife, an amphibious rodent, for uh, domestic, you know, within the city - that aint legal either.

Only took 2 to get

Question * amphibious rodent animals - I was - for example - forget using the claims of the only known town needs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived