Bad Fast Food

Lycaon

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

We don't have them on the east coast, so it doesn't matter anymore--but yeah. Its not the taste of Jack in the Crack--its how you feel later. Its like doing mushrooms--you know its gonna be fun, but its going to make you feel like barfing later. So the next time you think about doing them--you start feeling a little sick from the memory.

damn, I love long john silvers, though I do prefer the chicken to the fish, but still the fish is good too! Fake as it may be!

Now I don't hate Sonic, just particular bits of it. The fountain drinks always taste like they have grease in them, and the tater tots are just gross to me. Otherwise for the most part, it's not my favorite, but it is edible.

I say, fuck Panda Express....just uugg

Agreed. We got one in my town earlier this year and it was overpriced and not great at all. There's half a dozen mom-and-pop Chinese places in town that outshine PE in every way.

damn, I love long john silvers, though I do prefer the chicken to the fish, but still the fish is good too! Fake as it may be!

Now I don't hate Sonic, just particular bits of it. The fountain drinks always taste like they have grease in them, and the tater tots are just gross to me. Otherwise for the most part, it's not my favorite, but it is edible.

I've never eaten at LJS, and am in no hurry to change that. However, chili cheese tots from Sonic are so good I'm pretty sure their deliciousness is a main reason why the terrorists hate us.

I say, fuck Panda Express....just uugg

Agreed. I've had mall food court Chinese food better than theirs.

Long John Silvers. Vomit. The few that are still left in Miami. Fuck that fake ass seafood.

For the most part, yeah. But their hush-puppies aren't bad (though I've had some damn near addictively good hush-puppies elsewhere).

Taco bell has it's good decent ok days and its bad days. The only consistency (to me) seems to be coming down on the bad side. I used to just go there for the cinnamon twists or caramel apple empanadas, but the last few times I tried them, they couldn't even get those right.

Edited by Lycaon

Never heard of Pollo Tropical. For shame on the MIA crew for not mentioning it on prior visits. Before Jax got his vegan gf he did frequent this place near his SK shop that he took me to; this place had the worst service, but it has wicked Colombian dogs. I never would have thought quail eggs would be so delicious.

And Taco Bell rarely disappoints in my experience.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin