Hondo's Bar

Bad Fast Food

Lycaon

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taco Bell

This is exactly what I was thinking of when I read the thread title. It was my last night in Miami and I wanted to fulfill the Irish tradition of always getting shit food after you go drinking (or before, or during, or....). As I can recall I wanted Burger King but they were closed then Jax remembered there was a Taco bell open nearby so we headed there and I had the worst food I have ever tasted in my life. It was like eating microwaved, flavourless sick wrapped in thick soggy cotton. :D

Annnnd of course McDonald's, up until Taco Bell they were the worst. On my first night in Miami me, Nick and Jax were out drinking til 05:30 and we're hungry for post drinking breakfast, so I make only one request "anywhere but McDonald's" literally 5 seconds later we walk right up to a McDonald's, I could see from Nick's eyes we were going nowhere else. Strange that my stay was topped and bottomed by shit food, and the rest of my stay was full of fantastic food, including the nicest dessert I've ever had. I can't remember what the Spanish for it was but in English it was "three milk" :ghost:

Edited by alive she cried

• 2 weeks later...
This is exactly what I was thinking of when I read the thread title. It was my last night in Miami and I wanted to fulfill the Irish tradition of always getting shit food after you go drinking (or before, or during, or....). As I can recall I wanted Burger King but they were closed then Jax remembered there was a Taco bell open nearby so we headed there and I had the worst food I have ever tasted in my life. It was like eating microwaved, flavourless sick wrapped in thick soggy cotton. :gross:

Annnnd of course McDonald's, up until Taco Bell they were the worst. On my first night in Miami me, Nick and Jax were out drinking til 05:30 and we're hungry for post drinking breakfast, so I make only one request "anywhere but McDonald's" literally 5 seconds later we walk right up to a McDonald's, I could see from Nick's eyes we were going nowhere else. Strange that my stay was topped and bottomed by shit food, and the rest of my stay was full of fantastic food, including the nicest dessert I've ever had. I can't remember what the Spanish for it was but in English it was "three milk" :drool:

So is Taco bell worse than that god awful chipper in Kerry from 2002?

Edited by Choose Life