Hondo's Bar

Adventure Time!

Maldron

It's a great show. It just is.

Seriously, think this is the best thing Cartoon Network has done for itself in the longest time. I watch Chowder and Flapjack occasionally, but none of those shows come close to just making me laugh like Adventure Time does. Plus the dog is voiced by John DiMaggio, and that's just awesome in itself.

I just wish that Cartoon Network wasn't policing youtube as effectively as it seems to be in regards to their content.

Edited by Maldron

Ah, cool stuff! I've been meaning to check this show out, but I only ever seem to catch commercials for it :/ Cartoon Network hasn't done anything decent since Courage the Cowardly Dog in my opinion minus Adult Swim.

Ah, cool stuff! I've been meaning to check this show out, but I only ever seem to catch commercials for it :/ Cartoon Network hasn't done anything decent since Courage the Cowardly Dog in my opinion minus Adult Swim.

I wish I had complete episodes to show. I mean, I know my standards for quality are lower than most, but I really think this show deserves more attention.

So, fan, not a fan? Your deadpan period-ended sentences lead me to believe "not a fan," which is sad, but understandable.

The show's already pulled some great voice talent - George Takei and Mark Hamill both have contributed to the show.

So, fan, not a fan? Your deadpan period-ended sentences lead me to believe "not a fan," which is sad, but understandable.

The show's already pulled some great voice talent - George Takei and Mark Hamill both have contributed to the show.

I think it has more to do with the fact that i have a seven year old who will watch the show on non stop rotation if i allow it. :misty:

it's better than 'The Kids next Door' *shudders* which has been banned for another week from my house.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

go on about this Regular Show.

Basically it's like a mixture of Ren and Stimpy, Nedroid Comics, and The Angry Beavers. I would reccomend the episodes Just Set Up The Chairs, Punchies, Free Cake, The Power, Fist Pump (I think that's the name of the episode, but it's my favorite)

• 2 months later...

2ZSwZl.jpg

p6AE5.jpg

'Adventure Time' Toys From Jazwares to Debut at Comic-Con

Adventure Time fans headed to the San Diego Comic-Con International to hit the show's panel on Saturday this week just got one more reason to get excited about attending. Jazwares will debut their new line of Adventure Time toys beginning with a Finn and Jake collector pack at the Entertainment Earth booth (#2343) for an even $10. Fans who'd like to have show creator Pendleton Ward apply his signature to their plastic portrayals of Finn and Jake can even time a trip to the EE booth on Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon. Check out full images of the AT two-pack after the jump.

For those unable to make Comic-Con this year, worry not! Toys "R" Us is slated to begin stocking Jazwares' full line of Adventure Time toys in August.

Read More: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/0...#ixzz1SiWmuDC6

10d759g.jpg

2h38xsl.jpg

• 3 months later...

me too!

nearly caught up on the current season, and yeah, at this point id say AT beats Ren & Stimpy for my favorite cartoon ever, very likely because it's not fallen off yet. season 2 highlights were the guys going in the game, and ice ninjas, the best ep of the season (though the lich king one was great). ill post back when i'm up to the current one.

fu9Nu.png

BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...