Hondo's Bar

Todays Menu

Lipala

Breakfast - Romain lettuce, kale, lemon, and ginger juiced with stevia to sweeten.

Lunch - romain, ground clove, ground cinnamon, chopped garlic, oregano, thyme, lemon juice and salt and pepper salad. Carrot and sweet potato soup. Baked beets.

Dinner- raw goat cheese cabbage sandwich and carrot-parsnip-beet bake with a baby spinach salad.

EDIT: Posting this as an example of how I eat. Feel free to discuss, or ask questions. Raw foodis yummy

so, how do you manage to be a vegetarian and get in all your calories? i know you said in the other thread that it was hard but i was wondering if it was a daily struggle or an every once in a while thing that you have trouble with. i'm not a vegetarian so i can't imagine the quantity of food required to get the same amount of calories. i keep hearing that you can pretty much down a whole plate of veggies and have consumed less than 100 calories. do you substitute with a lot of dairy? or are there a lot of high calorie beans you can eat?

For me it is a daily struggle but I've found my solution. The wonder that is unpasturized goat cheese. I will, however, interject that high starches when not combined with cheese or meat take the place of proteins just fine.

I could never eat like that...

For me yesterday

Breakfast- scrambled eggs and coffee (water, milk, and OJ throughout the day too)

Lunch- Self-made Turkey and Cheese sandwich

Dinner- Lemon grilled chicken breast, rice and home-made mixed beans, and spinach

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived