Hondo's Bar

That 70s Show and the performers that were on it...

We've never had a That 70s Show thread, Hondo's? For shame. At first I was gonna put this article in the thread that makes you feel old, but decided why not give this sit-com its own thread.

The news of Eric Foreman's hot sister Laurie turning into a crazy-eyed woman under arrest for spousal abuse prompted this thread of course. Based on the picture I'm calling meth, but it could just as easily be crack or heroin.

VeNIQ.jpg

Lisa Robin Kelly -- who played Laurie, the mean older sister to the main character Eric Forman (Topher Grace) in “That '70s Show” -- was arrested on a felony spousal abuse charge...

The actress was mysteriously replaced in Season 6 of the show, and hasn’t done much acting since 2005. Kelly was taken to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department at 12:50 AM Saturday and is being held on $50,000 bail. The details of the incident are unclear, as is the identity of Kelly's spouse.

Happier, and hotter, days.

http://youtu.be/Z-91QiD4yKk

edit: quote tags broke your image

Damnit, the comparison pic didn't show up for you? The one w/ her in the white shirt is from this most recent arrest, but apparently she had a mug-shot for something back in 2010 w/ her in an orange jumper looking slightly less crazy.

And apparently the plot thickens regarding her arrest. But I think the real story here is there's a hot chick that's no longer hot. Can I get a witness!

Let's just hope Laura Prepon and Mila Kunis never travel that path...

Laurie was always the third hottest on the show to me (she looked the best in a tank-top and no bra, though *drool*). Strangely enough, I prefer girls that look like Jackie, but it was Donna (pre-blonde) that I swooned over on that show.

And Kunis was annoying as shit on the show so that hurt her. Like I said, I prefer small petit black haired girls to just about everything else... but Donna. Jesus. Never liked redheads until her (I know, shocking :panch:) Plus it didn't help that she looks like a bunch of my exes put together.

agreed, kunis has steadily increased her hotness post 70s show. i think it was the character's shrewish personality coupled w/ the fact she was next to ashton kutcher in most scenes that decreased her hotness on the show.

a lesbian sex scene w/ natalie portman didn't hurt her either.

Has Prepon done anything since that show wended? I think I saws poster for a low-budget college movie that I never heard of, but she and Masterson played my to favorite characters on the show and those are the two (of the core 6 characters) I hard the least about.

The only other thing I've seen her in was Karla, and that was like 5 years ago, and it wasn't very good (admittedly, it would have been slightly better if the woman playing the wife in a movie about a murdering couple that constantly has sex wouldn't have kept her goddamn bra on all the time).

Archived