Hondo's Bar

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Keth

No, but it's fun to talk about sometimes and make connections (or lack thereof).

Sidenote: I wish Termina would be more than an "alternate dimension" and Majora's Mask be a canon entry. I think it had eniugh ideas to merit it's own sequel to update the masks and whatnot, kinda like Link Between Worlds/LTTP.

No, but it's fun to talk about sometimes and make connections (or lack thereof).

I think so, too. Hyrule Historia pretty much put an end to timeline theories - but if Nintendo keeps mum about the timeline placement of new entries as long as they can - it's still fun to speculate.

Timeline placement could make an entry more exciting for fans. Personally, I'd love a game taking place in the same 'world' as the original NES games. In the end, yeah - it really don't matter - it's all about the game.

A return to Termina would be cool - or a someone from that world crossing over / a cameo would be cool. That Happy Mask Salesman was quite mysterious...

• 1 month later...

linkzeldatoonamiibo.jpg

linkocarinaamiibo-736x1024.jpg

8bitlinkamiibo.png

I'm totally getting Ocarina and NES Link. I'd get Wind Waker - if the BotW perks are worth it.

It'd be so awesome if 8-bit Link unlocks like, Link's classic NES duds. Same w/ Ocarina - maybe Navi will pop up as a bonus n' follow Link around. 'HEY! LISTEN!'

3 new 30th Anniversary Dark Horse books on the way!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-15-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-will-miss-nintendo-switch-launch

BREATH OF THE WILD WILL NOT BE LAUNCHING ALONGSIDE 'SWITCH'

reggie-wellexcusemeprincess__large.jpg

According to sources close to Nintendo - the game is swamped in localization and testing. Has months worth left to go and Nintendo has no plans to just push it out the door. A lot of gaming sites are reporting these claims as accurate as these source(s) seem to be legit...

thcxpLd.gif

giphy.gif

3831020-9212179855-BYw8g.gif

post-65493-Waynes-World-no-stairway-to-he-5VTe.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...