Hondo's Bar

Legends of Tomorrow

• 4 months later...

I knew that would get you in

Honestly, given you're penchant for loving things so unapologetically ridiculous, I really think you'll enjoy both Flash and Arrow. Whatever DC Films is doing with Bats and Superman (I.E. stupid serious) these shows are doing the exact opposite and having a ton of fun with it.

I caught a bit of Flash when my freeloading in-laws were camping in my house and it looked enjoyable enough. I'm still not sure about Arrow but I'll give it a shot, I admit that learning Krixus is playing Deathstroke piqued my interest.

I'm still mostly just doing this in hopes of getting a live-action Jonah Hex that will wash the taste out of that Josh Brolin movie that I totally just imagined in the form of a bland tonally-inconsistent and poorly-directed nightmare.

I know most people don't have the time, but you really gotta watch these shows week-to-week and in order of release. Flash Tuesday, Arrow Wednesday, and Legends Thursday. Most of the time it isn't a major spoiler, but, it seems like, shit is getting mentioned from the episode that aired the night before every following night.

It's pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't Get Too Attached to the Heroes of Legends of Tomorrow

Joseph David-Jones, who recently played future Green Arrow Connor Hawke on the show, says he’s open to returning—and may return, because the show is planning on rotating out its current team of heroes for new blood in the near future:

I know that a couple of the writers are trying to push to get me back in there, because they really do like what happened with the episode. I know that they’re trying to put me back in there but I don’t know what they’re going to come up with or what even is going to happen with Connor Hawke, but I know they’ve been talking about potential different outcomes of it because they are plan on cycling out some of the cast from the ship. So I don’t know what’s going to happen, or if that timeline is still set until they actually do go back to the past.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Is it the end all, be all of comic shows? No way! But it's fun as hell. You're really not invested in any of these characters so it doesn't matter what happens. It's not like organic webbing or black Wally West (for the recond, neither of these things bother me. Just using them as an example of things fanboys will lose their shit about). You can just sit back and enjoy.

Edited by Da Cap'n 2099

It's fun. That's what it is. It's all i've ever wanted it to be. I don't need another serious super hero show i HAVE to watch because it ties into 100 other shows. I like just watching the gang week to week do stupid shit. Seriously:

Plot synopsis:

We have time traveled - don't do this thing

*everyone immediately starts doing the thing*

• 2 months later...