Hondo's Bar

Water

The NZA

Water  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Tap water all the way. I'm all about the flouride, yo. Also, that shit is cheaper than bottled. And I rarely ice it. I do not care about ice in any of my drinks and I will even drink warm soda and warm beer. I admit, I will buy bottled water when I'm out though. I'm thirsty and its a lot more handy than trying to dearh out a bathroom or a water fountain, though I've been known to do that in my poor ass cracker days.

So I had this big ozarka jug that was empty and I thought "I'll fill that shit with tap since I'll have to start saving $$$ anyway". I did, and put it in the fridge. Took it o work one day and the shit smelled like fucking chlorine. Just like goddamn pool water. I never did like how our apartment's tap tasted, but now I know I don't feel comfortable using it for anything.

Well....if it smells like chlorine, then there's prolly too much in it. You might call up the Bedford water depatment and mention that. Otherwise, a little chlorine doesn't really hurt you. It's a fairly common agent for keeping water clean. Iodine can be used as well. Handy fact if you ever need to drink from a mud puddle, I guess.