Hondo's Bar

Looney Tunes/DC Crossover

The NZA

Link.

We’ve got four pieces of art, each heralding a Looney Tune’s insertion into the life of a classic DC comics character. And the pairings are the only things we know.

Here’s the press release in its entirety:

Stay tuned.

Jonah Hex. Yosemite Sam.

Martian Manhunter. Marvin the Martian.

Lobo. The Road Runner.

Batman. Elmer Fudd.

Also released: art for each one that are kind of messing with me, I’m not going to lie. Lobo looking at the Road Runner poster is just... wrong somehow. But an awesome kind of wrong.

trg5hwjf5ct8eb93ovzl9nke6.jpg

mtfmxtm3xhvfctwvddmh3mj7m.jpg

n8u09dbptwynwhelpvr0vqkwu.jpg

gty9jssbtt59vdq9rdoqhwj77.jpg

Lobo/Roadrunner can only be amazing, I'm down for that.

Also, Lobo is still a thing? I thought they killed him off way back. I obviously have been living under a rock.

Well, I mean, his whole thing is that he literally can't die so there's that, and also nobody except Uncle Ben stays dead in superhero comics. He got replaced by a goth-rock reboot version of himself for a while but that's apparently over.

And Jonah Hex/Yosemite Sam is similarly weird and brilliant. Given how well DC handled the recent gritty Hanna-Barberra reboots I'm down for whatever insanity they have planned next.

And Jonah Hex/Yosemite Sam is similarly weird and brilliant. Given how well DC handled the recent gritty Hanna-Barberra reboots I'm down for whatever insanity they have planned next.

that's where i am with this kinda thing, too - only made it a few issues into The Flintsontes but my mind isn't fully processing how interesting this book is, out of nowhere

• 3 weeks later...