Hondo's Bar

Seinfeld

Who was your favorite cast member?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That was funny.

I just rememberd the opening to one episode when it showed all the thigns Kramer does in Jerry's apartment while he's not there...party, rearranging funriture, started a fight with some guy downstairs...it was a trip.

We should round up the most famous episodes to do a favorite poll of that - soup nazi, shrinkage, kramer's adopted highway, etc.

The best episode would have to be....

One of the ones where George's work tries to make him quit. They board up all of the doors and fire escape so he crawls in through the air vent.

Dont forget the one where George abstains from sex and he becomes smart. He gives the Yankee players tips on how to hit home runs. Jerry get a career day assignment at his old school and does not have nuff stuff to fill the 30 (or 45) minutes that he got so he had George come a talk the rest of the time. But when he get there George is running late and he soon finds out the George had sex and now is dumb.

I love the anolgy the Jerry gives. He takes a head of lettuce and pulls off one leaf and says that this is his smart brain while the rest is his sex portion.

Hah...good ones from Spongey tho.

George's quittin one was good, but the sex one was great. George gets smart, Elaine gets stupid and watches tires. Jerry keeps gettin bumped, in the end Letterman bumps him too...

One id wanna put on there is the Kenny Roger's Chicken episode, where Jerry & Kramer switch apartments and have to start acting like each other. That one's funny as hell.

Kramer at the dinner with George:

"So, things arent going well with this woman."

"George; have you ever considered the possibliity that you might be an idiot?"

"Ive looked at that option, yes."

"..look again."

that, and the ending where Kramer's just hanging out his window...."Kenny....kenny...."

:D I only saw one episode--the Soup Nazi one--only because it happened to be on (rerun at the time) and I came across it and had nothing better to do...oh, and I'd heard people talk about it...

Most of high school I was too busy :D in chorus and :D in drama and watching :D and Star Trek and Buffy and Angel and The X-Files and having pool parties and playing Borg Hide-and-Seek and Command and Conquer and drinking :soda: with my buds...

:D

It did have a profound influence, though--managing editor at work, Peggy, has ears like a dog and can hear my music on my comp from the other room even when I can't sitting right in front of it. She will forever be known to the composing room as the Music Nazi. :D:D

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Seinfeld Today tweets

The beloved sitcom Seinfeld brilliantly captured the essence of the '90s, but what if the hit show aired today?

A new parody Twitter account -- appropriately named @SeinfeldToday -- explores possible plot lines for quirky cast members Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer, if the show was still airing. With shout-outs to Apple, e-books, Kickstarter and more, @SeinfeldToday will remind you how perfect the show was in its heydey and just how much you miss it.

The Atlantic Wire has pinned BuzzFeed sports writer Jack Moore as the man behind the account, with the help of his friend and comedian Josh Gondelman.

"My friend Josh and I were tweeting these last night on our personal accounts," Moore told Mashable. "I thought the idea could be it's own thing."

"I'm a little surprised it took off, but Seinfeld's my favorite thing in the world, so it's cool that other people still like it the way I do," he added.

George goes crazy trying to decipher the fact that a pretty woman "liked" his Facebook status. Elaine is kicked out of a movie for texting.

Jerry breaks up with a beautiful woman because she favorites every one of his tweets. Kramer and Newman start a podcast.

George's parents claim their house was destroyed by "Sandy," move in with George. He discovers the house is fine. Sandy is a loud neighbor.

also, this