Hondo's Bar

fav 90's song or artist

thundercats

Youre not even gonna make a list to choose from, just "any song, from any genre, within a 10 year span"? Youre a trip...cmon at least pick 10 songs you dig, and force your choices on people with a poll...and yeah, into music this goes.

Artist/band: So hard to pick, so I'll grab one whose entire albums--both of them--I could listen to over and over without skipping: Savage Garden.

Song...again, same problem, I'm too much of a music lover to pick. See?

music---> :D:D

"Let Her Cry"--Hootie and the Blowfish, I guess. I was a pretty turbulent person in the nineties--that coulda been the theme song for anyone around me.

I guess I'm just going for relevance here, 'cause in all honesty, I could never decisively pick, and these choices aren't showing the breadth of range in my musical tastes at all.

Wold have to be

Gonna Party Like It's 1999

6 post since spongebob says this and no one brings up that it's a song from 1982? Remember folks, spongebob isn't making a clever joke. He really is that clueless. Hmm, Jane's Addiction's Been Caught Stealin', Tool's Eulogy, REM's Everybody Hurts, Pearl Jam's Black, Red Hot Chili Peppers' Sikamikanico, Dream Theater's Metropolis Pt 1, so many good tunes. I'll think about it and come back later.

That is one tough muthafucking question. There has to be a few

Pearl Jam - Jeremy

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of

Korn - Blind

Sepultura - Territory

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Give It Away

Im really stumped, theres too much good damn music

• 5 years later...