2 Fast 2 Furious - Paul Walker, directed by John Singleton

June 13th

When Harry Met Lloyd, Dumb and Dumberer - directed by Troy Miller

Hollywood Homicide - Harrison Ford, directed by Ron Shelton

June 20th

The Hulk - Eric Bana, directed by Ang Lee

Garage Days - directed by Alex Proyas

June 27th

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - original cast, plus Bernie Mac, directed by McG

July 4th

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines - Arnold Schwarzenegger, directed by Jonathan Mostow

Legally Blonde 2: Red White and Blond - Reese Witherspoon, directed by Charles Herman-Wurmfeld

Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (animated) - Brad Pitt, directed by Tim Johnson

July 11th

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Sean Connery, directed by Stephen Norrington

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl - Johnny Depp, directed by Gore Verbinski

July 18th

Bay Boys 2 - Will Smith, directed by Michael Bay

Exorcist: The Beginning - Stellan Skarsgard, directed by Paul Schrader

July 25th

Lara Croft and the Cradle of Life: Tomb Raider 2 - Angelina Jolie, directed by Jan De Bont

Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over - original cast plus Sylvester Stallone, directed by Robert Rodriguez

Masked and Anonymous - Bob Dylan, directed by Larry Charles

August 1st

American Wedding (American Pie 3) - Jason Biggs, directed by Jesse Dylan

Tough Love (formerly Gigli) - Ben Affleck, directed by Martin Brest

28 Days Later - Cillian Murphy. directed by Danny Boyle

August 8th

Johnny English - Rowan Atkinson, directed by Peter Howitt

SWAT - Samuel L Jackson, directed by Clark Johnson

August 15th

Freddy vs. Jason - (why even bother?)

September 5th

The Order - Heath Ledger, directed by Brian Helgeland

Teacher's Pet: The Movie (animated) - Nathan Lane, directed by Timothy Bjorklund

September 12th

Once Upon a Time in Mexico (Desperado 2) - Antonio Banderas, directed by Robert Rodriguez

October 3rd

Scary Movie 3 - Charlie Sheen, directed by David Zucker (directed by the great David Zucker, with a script supposedly doctored by Kevin Smith, and without a Wayans brother in sight! It might actually be funny!)

October 10th

Kill Bill - Uma Thurman, directed by Quentin Tarantino

Good Boy! (animated) - Matthew Broderick, directed by John Robert Hoffman

Intolerable Cruelty - George Clooney, directed by Joel Coen

October 17th

The Runaway Jury - John Cusack, directed by Gary Fleder

The Whole Ten Yards - Bruce Willis, Matthew Perry, directed by Howard Deutch

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Jessica Biel, directed by Marcus Nispel, produced by Michael Bay

November 7th

The Matrix Revolutions - Keanu Reeves, directed by the Wachowski brothers

Jersey Girl - Ben Affleck, directed by Kevin Smith (they put these two movies on the same date?! Why?!?!)

Brother Bear (animated) - Joaquin Phoenix, directed by Aaron Blaise and Bob Walker

November 14th

Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World - Russell Crowe, directed by Peter Weir

Looney Tunes: Back in Action - Brendan Fraser, directed by Joe Dante

November 21st

Barbershop 2 - Ice Cube, directed by Tim Story

November 28th

Timeline - Paul Walker, directed by Richard Donner

Those are the biggies so far. If you want any details on any of 'em just ask me. If I don't already know it, I can find it.

Edited by Silent Bob

Hey, that's a really cool list there, good work man.

Obviously the comic ones - X2, Hulk, etc but Bulletproof Monk makes the list now too i think. We'll see about LXG.

Ill go see Cowboy Bebop again to support it...Bad Boys 2 should be fun...for some reason, the Excorcist one caught my eye momentarily.

Quite a few cool soundin ones, i hope im surprised by a few others. But overall? X-Men 2, Kill Bill, and The Matrix Sequels, hands down. And yeah, why is your boy releasing his one the same day, is he riding coatails or wha? Might be a tough call for some, but im sorry, Jersey Girl might havta wait till after the 3rd viewing of Revolutions. :D

This year's got some really fun ones ahead. It sounds like one where ill watch a ton of shit the oscars wont mention, then havta cacth up on the nominees later.

That Exorcist prequel has been in the works for years. Originally it had Liam Neeson playing Father Merrin, and John Frankenheimer directing. I don't know why Neeson pulled out.

And I'm not sure about LXG, either. The trailer makes it look like it's going to be another Avengers for Sean Connery. But the source material is good...

Edited by Silent Bob

Aprril 4th

I'm interested in Phone Booth but weather I'd go see it in the movies...I dunno. Schumacher is pretty hit and miss and I'm not too big on Farrell (as I've stated before) but Forest Whitaker is always the goods.

April 11th

Anger Management - I'd go to this. Sandler is also pretty hit and miss but I'd like to see him and Jack tete-a-tete.

House of 1000 Corpses - I like horror and I wouldn't mind seeing this just to see what all the hype was about.

May 2nd

X2 is a definite. Jackman just made the original great. Also I wanna see Nightcrawler, Collosus and all the other new pluggers on the big screen.

May 16th

The Matrix Reloaded - I'm gonna get in trouble for this but the Matrix can eat my ass. I wasn't a fan of the first one so I'll avoid this like the plague. I did see the animatrix before DreamCatcher though and thought that was pretty cool.

May 30th

Finding Nemo (animated) - WooHooo! More Pixar; Bring it on!

June 20th

The Hulk - I'm a comic book geek so this one is a definite.

June 27th

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle - I liked the original. It was a great throw away piece of film. Tom Green stole the show "Is it the Chad?" though and I doubt he'll be cameoing in this one for some strange reason... No Bill Murray kinda sucks though. I'm one of those guys who thinks everything Bill touches turns to gold.

July 4th

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines - She'll be back. Ugh. Way to destroy my youth again (see Star Wars ep1 and 2). I saw the trailer on the net and it looked shite but it looked okay on the big screen. I'll say I won't go but I know I'll end up at it.

July 11th

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Too much bad press. Heard they fucked up Moore's shit good. This years Avengers I say. We'll have to wait until July to find out...

July 18th

Bay Boys 2 - Hehehehe. Yeah I'll be there.

Exorcist: The Beginning - This could be good...

July 25th

Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over - Never underestimate the power of Rodriguez. This baby is a definite.

August 1st

American Wedding (American Pie 3) - Sad to say I'll go see this one. I just love that Stiffler.

28 Days Later - I've seen this one and it ain't the may so anyone looking forward to it be wary. There's one of the guys from "Brass Eye" in it and The dude that played The General is in it too. Besides that - Blagh.

August 15th

Freddy vs. Jason - (why even bother?) I'll tell ya why to bother 'cause JASON X was kick ass. Well the return to Camp Crystal lake was anyways...and it was at the end of the movie so I guess I left the theater with that classic scene still fresh.

September 12th

Once Upon a Time in Mexico (Desperado 2) - I'm waiting anxiously for this baby.

October 3rd

Scary Movie 3 - The other 2 sucked the big one but with Zucker, Smith and Chuck Sheen..this could be the surprise of the year...

October 10th

Kill Bill - Mixed feeling here. Could be great. Might not be. I'm not a kung fu head though so that could explain my reluctance.

October 17th

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - I LOVE JESSICA BIEL :D That's got me. Sure they could ruin Tobe's classic but I don't care. My love for the Seventh Heaven hottie has blinded me.

November 7th

The Matrix Revolutions - No, No, No, No!!

Jersey Girl - I have high expectations for this one. Empire called it Smith's Annie Hall. J'lo sucks and all but what can you do? Why's Mewes not in it though. Too banged up on heroin to act is my verdict...

November 14th

Master and Commander: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Making movies, writing songs, fighting 'round the world. Fuck this. Crowe can F.O.D.

Looney Tunes: Back in Action - Dante doing Chuck. I'll be there.

Im really not interested in Willard...eh.

2T puttin his Matrix politics onna table! Ballsy...anythin in particular rub you wrong? Just please dont say "mainstream appeal"...

I agree on Bill Murray; he made Kingpin for me, for instance. No interest in Charlie's Angels, even less so in Spy Kids stuff. Once upon a time in Mexico might be ok but i really didnt dig Desparado as much as everyone else i guess...

Yeah, T3 and American Pie 3...doesnt matter how you feel, if you go to movies with friends, youre gonna see it somehow, prolly twice...

Anger Management, House of 1,000 corpses...ill check back here for reviews first, ya know? Curious tho.

Yikes, that is ballsy, but hey everyone's entitled to their opinion. I didn't put Return of the King on that list because I don't know the release date yet. I agree with 2T about Charlie's Angels. Bill Murray will be missed, but I think I'll see it anyway. The first one was just too much fun not to. And I think Bernie Mac's usually pretty funny, anyway. No Murray, but pretty funny.

By the way, Spongebob, I'm pretty sure Willard is already out.

Hah, Heartlessbitch has an anti-Lord of the Rings buddy...

certainly you can not be a fan of either one, id just be curious as to the specifics when youve a chance.

So Silent Bob...which're you gonna catch opening day, Revolutions or Jersey Girl? Or gonna go for a marathon?

Lots of good stuff, Garage days is coming out! I thought that shit dissapeared! Dammit, it's Alex Proyas, director of the Crow and Dark city. This one's quite different from his first two movies, but if it lives up at all, this guy is a god. I think Phone Booth looks great. Schumaker is hit and miss but when he fuckin hits, he really hits it.

I'm all over ghosts of the Abyss too, sort of a family documentary about the titanic but not... I dont know much about it, but I trust cameron enough to give him my money without any questions.

I'm sorry, but Bulletproof monk looks like it crawled out of my ass and died... Ok, it looks like the action will be Ok, but wow that trailer is shit. Glad John woo pulled out of directing it.

I'll watch X2, liked the first one, didn't love it, but it was cool, fun stuff.

Now comic-wise, I'm more excited about the Hulk, cause Ang-lee is the man, and under his directiion there's gotta be some character developement.

Bruce almighty looks funny, decent premise, ok trailer... might as well.

Dumb and dumberer can blow me, no Farrelly brothers, no movie.

Terminator 3 can also blow me, but I'll watch it cause I'm a whore.

Pirates of the caribean looks cool! Johnny Depp, and directed by Gore Verbinski so it's sure to look really good.

Bad bays 1 ruled, I'm first in line for BB2 with a big ole bucket of popcorn.

Once upon a time in mexico seems cool, lloks like johnny depp is in it! Cant go wrong, I loved desperado, and mariachi was cool too.

Scary movie 3 will be cool, hopefully a comeback for Zucker.

Kill Bill looks fuckin amazing, I'll watch it a thousand times.

Matrix goes without saying, I'll see revolutions on thursday at 12:00, then catch jersey girl on friday. Can't wait for kevin smith to really show us what he's made of.

So, yeah, a good summer's worth of movies. I'm lookin forward to it

My Picks:

Phone Booth - Colin Farrell, directed by Joel Schumacher

Cowboy Beebop the Movie (animated)

Bulletproof Monk - Chow Yun Fat, directed by Paul Hunter

Holes - Shia LeBeouf, directed by Andrew Davis

X2 - Hugh Jackman, directed by Bryan Singer

The Matrix Reloaded - Keanu Reeves, directed by the Wachowski Brothers

Bruce Almighty - Jim Carrey, directed by Tom Shadyac

Finding Nemo (animated) - Albert Brooks, directed by Andrew Stanton

When Harry Met Lloyd, Dumb and Dumberer - directed by Troy Miller

Hollywood Homicide - Harrison Ford, directed by Ron Shelton

The Hulk - Eric Bana, directed by Ang Lee

Garage Days - directed by Alex Proyas

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines - Arnold Schwarzenegger, directed by Jonathan Mostow

Bay Boys 2 - Will Smith, directed by Michael Bay

Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over - original cast plus Sylvester Stallone, directed by Robert Rodriguez

Masked and Anonymous - Bob Dylan, directed by Larry Charles

Once Upon a Time in Mexico (Desperado 2) - Antonio Banderas, directed by Robert Rodriguez

Scary Movie 3 - Charlie Sheen, directed by David Zucker (directed by the great David Zucker, with a script supposedly doctored by Kevin Smith, and without a Wayans brother in sight! It might actually be funny!)

Kill Bill - Uma Thurman, directed by Quentin Tarantino

The Matrix Revolutions - Keanu Reeves, directed by the Wachowski brothers

Jersey Girl - Ben Affleck, directed by Kevin Smith (they put these two movies on the same date?! Why?!?!) (They ARE going to change that, mark my words!)

Looney Tunes: Back in Action - Brendan Fraser, directed by Joe Dante

Barbershop 2 - Ice Cube, directed by Tim Story

And of course, Return of the King!

Yeah, you're probably right, there, Jax. They'll probably change it once they've realized what they've done. Hell they pushed Jay and Bob back because of...uh...I forget which movie...it was either American Pie 2 or Scary Movie 2. I forget. So hopefully they'll move this one, too. Kev deserves a decent opening weekend, for once.

...you're gonna pay to see Dumb and Dumberer?

Woah, lot to wade through there.

Is the new Coen Brothers one on that list, didn't see it? Can't remember the name, but got catherine Zeta Jones and George Clooney.

2track may be blinded but I sure as hell ain't. Can't believe they are remaking Texas Chainsaw Massacre!?! With a bunch of GAP rejects no less.

You yanks are in with a treat with 28 Days Later, best brit film in ages I reckon.

Dumb and Dumberer, whoopdedoo.

The Coen Brothers' new one is Intolerable Cruelty. But it's not on there because I don't know the release date, yet.

And get this about Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Producer (and way too much in love with his camera) Michael Bay has vowed that the movie would have "no gratuitous gore". Yeah, we'll see.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre...Michael Bay has vowed that the movie would have  "no gratuitous gore".

Good! As I recall that was the one thing that everyone always hated about that movie. It had everything, exquisite hollywood production, shakespeare preformances, phenominal story. IT was perfect, but all that gore offended everyone and that's why it never became a cult movie.