Hondo's Bar

Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda

since there is no si-fi bord im puting it here.

dose any body else wach it it comes on Sat. 4PM on WB and the last epesode on Sun. 2AM (this is when i watch it i'm nocturnal you know).  it is not the episodic star treck crap it is more like they are show a noval all most like bablon 5.

I saw bits and pieces of andromeda.  I had to switch channels because I couldn't watch kevin sorbo make a fool of himself anymore.  He just doesn't fit into the whole sci-fi realm.  As for me, Patrick Stewart is still a God and i miss the old good star trek stuff.  I'm trying to watch the enterprise series...but I wonder if it'll make the 7 seasons like the others.  Here's hoping that the series picks up. ???

So that's why you wanted to know who directed that movie for...that silly comment.  Alright...hercules in space does suck.  I haven't really seen a good sci-fi show in a while...I'm not sure what they're doing with Smallville, let alone other crappy WB shows.  I still say friends is the best show there is.

Friends, Drew Carey and alla that is fun, i go mostly for the Simpsons tho.

While Space Ghost and others keep me comin back, im officially hooked on aadil's Sopranos.  That shit is some of the best TV has out there.  HBO's gotten me into their shows before, with Dennis Miller, Oz, even Arliss at times but fuck, Sopranos kicks all their asses.

Tho i do miss Miller.

• 5 years later...