Hondo's Bar

Funny Flash Finds, Fool!

BigChiefSlapaho

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would, but id get feisty after like 15 minutes of waiting, unless the place was mad swamped. McD's at walmarts arent necessarily cultural bastions, but id at least not cuss up a storm in front of the kids.

still, that was a rick james-esque "bitch" at the end.

i would, but id get feisty after like 15 minutes of waiting, unless the place was mad swamped. McD's at walmarts arent necessarily cultural bastions, but id at least not cuss up a storm in front of the kids.

still, that was a rick james-esque "bitch" at the end.

I'd just go elsewhere. Assuming I hadn't already paid.

But yeah. Acting like that in front of kids? Totally not cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this guy has some very interesting theories... like how George Lucas and Steven Spielberg caused the great tsunami and his ex girlfriend is an nsa agent that places fbi agents hidden in everyday life to make trouble in his life. amazing how he spews this stuff with a straight face. and, there's a bunch of funny videos on his channel where he films his police encounters (most of which he's getting kicked out of some place). below is a cop that actually tries to entertain his theories and is brilliant!

"i think you're loosing touch with reality"

"now, that's the cover the FBI trains their agents"

LOLOLOLOL

Edited by spiffytee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This happened to me a few weeks ago, but w/ two far less large black girls as they were in jr. high. It was in the hallway first thing in the morning. Luckily two other teachers were there. I didn't get hit or anything but they both pushed another male teacher up against the wall as they engaged in the seemingly ritualistic hair grabbing and refusing to let go technique. Cray-zee ass bitches.