Hondo's Bar

Screenshots

Silent Bob

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, nice pics, good thread man.

Holy crap, Mario Kart looks like it has a chance at actually bein more fun than the SNES one! I cant wait to see what co-op might be like against 150cc computer bitches..hah!

Spidey looks sharp, any villians yet?

All the shots I've seen of it make it look like it's only two player, though. That'd be a shame.

Spidey looks sharp, any villians yet?

Haven't found any screenshots on 'em, yet, but since that's the movie costume I imagine it's a movie tie-in so expect a lotta Doc Ock.

Hmm..SB, youre right, the cut scenes in TMNT show 4, but screens only show 2 playin...man, i hope its 4 somehow.

Prince of Persia..looks like more fighting and less jumping, thank god. And FF X2, yeah, that's the j-pop sleepover edition so far, im hopin someone else picks it up & reviews it over here. I have import reviews if youre interested.

Thanks, Chiefy, been meaning to get to that'n. Any word on a release date yet? I only wanna buy one major MMORPG because otherwise I wouldn't have a life left, and I've been holding out for City of Heroes, but if it's gonna be stuck in development hell forever I may just go with Worlds of Warcraft instead.

Archived